• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle-Ready: Brawl Video Series

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
This is a video series I'm making to detail Brawl characters' basic movesets, strategies and combos. It's not going to go too in-depth, but it should help a lot of people in the time until Brawl comes out in the states. After that, I'll try to take it in a different direction.

Episode 1: Kirby
Episode 2: Ganondorf

There's a lot I could have done better, but it should still be pretty good for now. Leave any comments or critiques here or in the YouTube comments. Enjoy!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
good stuff man I just subscribed... I'll ask around see if anyone I know wants to help you out with editing/ect. ...I would volunteer however the only thing I'm good for is speaking and seeing how I haven't played the game and my mic is on the verge of breaking I really wouldn't be much help

spielkind

Smash Rookie
**** i love you^^ can you go toonlink after? your commentary is so kewl and i'd wish i saw some professional view on him <3

i watched kirby one like 10 times now and its getting better : D

D1

Banned via Administration
Sry Omni but it would be better if this was moved to the Brawl videos section...I keep disregarding this section thinkin its all Melee...then I see for the latest post in this section a Brawl related video...

...kinda O_o misleading ain't it?

No disrespect intended as well. (Since I know its hard to read emotions over the internet)

Top Bottom