• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

Kirsten Dunst's hotness rules all over that elephant (excepting the new and disproved short-hair-Kirsten-Dunst version I saw on Letterman a few weeks ago).

If you don't get it, that image is from Jumanji, which Kirsten Dunst co-starred in.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is the last thing that this man sees as he is strangled to death.... this handsome fellow.

Hint: The murderer is INFESTD.

DukieMan1223

Smash Lord
Let's make a new rule, absolutely no more pics from DBZ.

This humorous napkin will wipe the crumbs of hatred away from that dog.

SIG! I would have expected more from you, Dukie. You will have to do several sexual favors to wipe THAT warning from your man-record....

cheeseguy

Smash Ace

My napkin is more poetic than your napkin.

Edit: I made a post in response to Mr. Game n' Watch's post, but DukieMan got his post in before mine.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by DukieMan1223
Let's make a new rule, absolutely no more pics from DBZ.
Or SSBM, for that matter.

My napkin is prettier than yours.

*EDIT* Let's hope some of the lamer people of the topic read this. The image you choose is supposed to connect to the image before it in some way. While yes, technically, Goku can beat Osama bin Laden and Ganondorf can beat INFESTD, those replies are not funny/witty/clever or even remotely interesting. What would be interesting is seeing someone come up with a funny way to beat an artistic napkin, besides the obvious "Pikachu can zap it" or "Goku can shoot it."

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
I doubt your BRoom can clean THIS up....

What 9 says goes double for me. Guys, if you're not going to try, please don't post in this topic. When I say your posts suck, I'm not being an ******* or singling you out. I'm saying your posts suck for one reason and one reason alone....your posts suck.

Dale

Smash Ace
"...But then they switched from the Swingline stapler to the Boston Stapler but I kept my Swingline because it doesn't jam up as much as the Boston staplers..."

T.P.S. reports are evil

"Hey, did you get that memo about the new cover sheet we'll be putting on the T.P.S. reports from now on?"
"Yeah, I have the memo right here I just forgot and don't worry I've already taken care of it and this won't ever happen again"
"Ok, because there's a new coversheet we'll be putting on the T.P.S. reports from now on..."
"I know, I've got the memo right here"
"Mmmmmmk. So, I'll make sure get a copy of that memo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom