• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Cardzmaster, god is not allowed in this game, anyways that doesn't look like god, it looks more like a Medieval Socerer so..

Since that is a picture, a scissor would cut it.

Dale

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ticadrius
Extra rules:
1. God is disallowed from this game, although allowed in the everything chain. I feel that this will prevent a LOT of debate over what beats what.
Shame on you Cardzmaster2004, lol
And Aurora Grid...that's the "God" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "Oh stop groveling, I hate it when you people grovel..."

But anyway. Rust can beat your scissors

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice

Well people spent more money on buying video and computer games than going to the movie theaters....

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
first off, let me appologize for using God. I was planning on using angels (as they area force of light, not darkness as Death was), but none of the pics I saw for angels fit what I wanted. I used that pics from "Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail" instead. Sorry about that, it won't happen again.

On another note...

There is only one thing larger and more in charge than Ninjas or Samuri....

SUMO WRESTLERS!!!!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

My Cajun fod rules all over your Japanese food.

*EDIT* Crap. Here's one for Oscos:

Pigs replaced the modern garbage disposal in Bedrock.

Dale

Smash Ace
Why excatly is there a photo of your "recycle bin" folder when your post was clearly about the internet?

Anywho...I'll start from the Bible...And I will simply crush it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom