• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle field Arcadia " The Big N" 11/25/12 RESULTS!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
On behalf of the whole Battlefield Arcadia staff, we would like to thank everyone who made it either to our stream or competed. We would like to keep this endeavor running so we can do big things in the future for the community. So everyone please spread the word. We plan to make these events biweekly, starting in the next 3 weeks. Hope to see everyone there. Below are the results from the event:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1st - (CT) Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman (Empire)
2nd - (CT) Vex Kasrani
3rd - (DA) Jtails (Empire)
4th - Penta
5th - (DA) NinjaLink (Empire)
5th - (CT) Chibo
7th - Mike Kirby
7th - South Paw

Super Smash Bros. Melee

1st - (CT) Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman (Empire)
2nd - DJ Nintendo
3rd - The Moon
4th - T. Webb
5th - Chris
5th - (CT) Vex Kasrani
7th - Red Rust
7th - (CT) Chibo

:phone:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
*Im So bad that I aint make results*

Im a bracket choke artist :smirk: call me the Friendlies Warrior

1st - (CT) Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman (Empire) Thanks for the games after our set. best advice ever "dont play falcon, hes ****ty"
2nd - (CT) Vex Kasrani - regret not asking for games but good stuff @ this
3rd - (DA) Jtails (Empire) ggs! great player and guy. Thanks for the MK practice & battlefield advice. bad MU is bad
4th - PENTASALAD - ggs. fun dubs, talkin n what not. welcome 2 the first round loss club
5th - (DA) NinjaLink (Empire) surprised to see you here, but good stuff too showin support
5th - (CT) Chibo - thanks for supportin this with streamin
7th - Mike Kirby yo **** kirby vs CF omg. lol it cant be taken serious knowing you know I cant hit you. ggs, cool guy
7th - South Paw im so doodoo ggs tho, forgot what this MU was like & gave up in my mind before Round 2.. thats a bad habit i always do
Grimm - you got me in the ditto :falconmelee: ggs brah

Wes - savin the day bringin up another series. great host

bonk - good talk in friendlies

The guy who destroyed me in melee - forgot name, but **** youre good. wish I had a normal TV to practice this better. & have a better feel of it. i like melee enough to want to get good. I also saw a sick combo you did on M2K with marth, ending in Up smash. really cool even M2K had to pause & praise it

Top Bottom