• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena All-Stars (complete version released!)

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
The plot thickens, I then tried with a different character and It just the characters didn't spawn, but I tried it with sonic now, but on bomberman it crashed. Also I tried it on test stage this time. I also tried it on bonus mode and it didn't spawn the stage either! Hope that helps.
Hi Gyarater,

I've published right now a new version specially for this issue. Could you test it and comment if something changes?

Thank you so much.

PD: Could you please edit the message with the crash report and put it inside a spoiler? The message is so huge :laugh:

Gyarater

Smash Rookie
Hi Gyarater,

I've published right now a new version specially for this issue. Could you test it and comment if something changes?

Thank you so much.

PD: Could you please edit the message with the crash report and put it inside a spoiler? The message is so huge :laugh:
K downloading now, ill put it in a spoiler as well.

Gyarater

Smash Rookie
Ok so what happens now is only test room and green hill zone work with characters but all characters work with them.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Ok so what happens now is only test room and green hill zone work with characters but all characters work with them.
Only that two stages? Hmmm... this is a good and strange challenge. Al least is playable now. I will continue investigating.

PD: sorry for the delay, I was on holidays.

Last edited:

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hello. How goes the game lately? Anything new going on with it?
Hello!

The game is going fine, I have prepared the next character to be presented, and also I started to test things for the future. I can say that, more or less, the next release is 65-70% done. I'm working slowly, I know this, but the development is not stopped.

Related to the issue I tried to manage with the user Gyarater, if in the next release it's still there we could do a private test with a development version of the game. But, for know, I have to finish the release first :laugh:

Best regards

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hello!

The game is going fine, I have prepared the next character to be presented, and also I started to test things for the future. I can say that, more or less, the next release is 65-70% done. I'm working slowly, I know this, but the development is not stopped.

Related to the issue I tried to manage with the user Gyarater, if in the next release it's still there we could do a private test with a development version of the game. But, for know, I have to finish the release first :laugh:

Best regards
Cool! Hope things go out well.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
I saw this and it looked cool. Wanna see people that could never happen, even though this doesn't have the rules of Smash or All Stars or whatever this was based off of (I know it was Digimon Rumble. I just fear the possiblity that That could get in.)
Anyway. Add Toro from Japan Advertisment for Playstation.

Edit: Is there some programm or soemthing you need to get this to work or something. Did
nt work.

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
I saw this and it looked cool. Wanna see people that could never happen, even though this doesn't have the rules of Smash or All Stars or whatever this was based off of (I know it was Digimon Rumble. I just fear the possiblity that That could get in.)

Edit: Is there some programm or soemthing you need to get this to work or something. Did
nt work.
Glad you like this idea! It does look very promising. :)

Draco74

Smash Apprentice

nt work.
Thank you so much, I glad to know that you like it :)

About the fact that is not working for you, can you open at least the .exe and see some strange behaviour? I'm worried about this kind of issues, I hope to fix them step by step in the next versions. Are you using Windows? What version?

Thanks and best regards!

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Thank you so much, I glad to know that you like it :)

About the fact that is not working for you, can you open at least the .exe and see some strange behaviour? I'm worried about this kind of issues, I hope to fix them step by step in the next versions. Are you using Windows? What version?

Thanks and best regards!
I was using windows ten. I don't know what happened, I got it through Browser, not Metagame or whatever the site was.

Got this error when trying to open it
There should be 'BAAS_1.0.8.9_Data'
folder next to the executable

All I can give for now.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
I was using windows ten. I don't know what happened, I got it through Browser, not Metagame or whatever the site was.

Got this error when trying to open it
There should be 'BAAS_1.0.8.9_Data'
folder next to the executable

All I can give for now.
Hello!,

I tried the game in a windows 10 and it worked fine, I don't know why in your system is not working. You mention the folder next to the executable, and is important to have this folder next to it when you open the .exe file.
Anyway, if you are obtaining some error when you try to open the .exe file, inside the _Data folder you will find a "output_log" file, with all the information about the error. Maybe you could send me this file, so it can be useful for me to know the issue.

I have to say also that I don't understand very well your first sentence. Did you download the game using my link? I don't understand the Metagame you're talking about, sorry :laugh:

Best regards

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Meta was the site thing you had it downloaded to(IDK wy i thought the site was called Metagame my bad).... At first I chose download it through browser but that didn't work. I went through the complicated process of getting it the other way but didn't work. I only got one folder when I downloaded it in the first place.

Edit: Never Mind Got it working.

Last edited:

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
I got it working and viewed everyone's moveset except Sonic's. Works really well, but on the highest quiality setting the Artisitans Stage backround glitched a little.

Last edited:

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
I got it working and viewed everyone's moveset except Sonic's. Works really well, but on the highest quiality setting the Artisitans Stage backround glitched a little.
Good news without any doubt! I glad to know that is working now :) And thanks a lot for your feedback about the stage, I will check it!

Best regards

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Good news without any doubt! I glad to know that is working now :) And thanks a lot for your feedback about the stage, I will check it!

Best regards
Yeah. I realized I how badly I am at Technology when I realized I didn't unpack the thing. Anyway, Why No Rayman stage? He was the first character in the project?

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I realized I how badly I am at Technology when I realized I didn't unpack the thing. Anyway, Why No Rayman stage? He was the first character in the project?
Yes, Rayman was the first character in this project. And I don't have a specific stage for him basically because... I don't have any model of it! :facepalm: I'm not a 3D modeler and I cannot create one, but in the future who knows, maybe I can find something one day.

As a general comment, the new version is almost complete, with a very special adding. Coming soon :)

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Yes, Rayman was the first character in this project. And I don't have a specific stage for him basically because... I don't have any model of it! :facepalm: I'm not a 3D modeler and I cannot create one, but in the future who knows, maybe I can find something one day.

As a general comment, the new version is almost complete, with a very special adding. Coming soon :)
NEW UPDATE!!!

(I hope it has Globox or Razorbeard. Or maybe Murphy. And Cynder or Yellow Colosi/Monk and maybe someone else but I know I'm getting my hopes up.)

Anyway, Why does the First Training stage area thing have no music?

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
NEW UPDATE!!!

(I hope it has Globox or Razorbeard. Or maybe Murphy. And Cynder or Yellow Colosi/Monk and maybe someone else but I know I'm getting my hopes up.)

Anyway, Why does the First Training stage area thing have no music?
That stage doesn't have music because is a special one, just to practise without sounds.

And, finally, I glad to present now that the new version is already available! :b: And now you can take a look of the new character's gameplay:

As a last comment, the new adding into this new release:
- New character: Crash Bandicoot
- New stage: Jungle Rollers
- New bonus level 4
- Pause functionality is available in the battles (not during the bonus stages)
- New skins: Aku-Aku/Uka-Uka Crash

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
How did I somehow know That Crash would get in at some point. Anyway.... WOOHOO!!! NEW CHARACTER MOST LIKELY EATING UP SPYRO'S SECOND CHARACTER SLOT!!

EDIT: Crash's KO box doesn't work properly.

Last edited:

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
How did I somehow know That Crash would get in at some point. Anyway.... WOOHOO!!! NEW CHARACTER MOST LIKELY EATING UP SPYRO'S SECOND CHARACTER SLOT!!

EDIT: Crash's KO box doesn't work properly.
Oh, that's true! Ok, I have it, in some minutes I will publish a fixed version. Thank you so much for this report.

Edit: The fixed version is already available, with also an optimization of the Crash gameplay (his colliders are more precise). The Mac version of the game is published too! But I don't have Mac and I don't know if it works or not. I hope yes :p

Last edited:

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hello guys,

To finish this great year I would like to present the new version of this game: 1.0.9.5, which includes a new character!

The new addings into this new release:
- New character: Pikachu
- New stage: Saffron City
- New skins: Sora Tron, Sora Halloween
- Megaman's animations have been improved.
- New effects ingame.

Best regards and happy holidays!

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Hello guys,

To finish this great year I would like to present the new version of this game: 1.0.9.5, which includes a new character!

The new addings into this new release:
- New character: Pikachu
- New stage: Saffron City
- New skins: Sora Tron, Sora Halloween
- Megaman's animations have been improved.
- New effects ingame.

Best regards and happy holidays!
Pika Pika! Now that we have Pikachu, I hope a 2nd Pokemon Rep gets added. (Hopes for Pichu, Red, Lucario, Articuno, or Braxien.)

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
My Conclusion on play with Pikachu and some other stuff.
Random needs to be fixed. I got 2 of the same Rayman in a match. I also got three Rayman in said match from random period.
Pikachu's up special is OP on Jungle Rollers.
The platforms on Station of Awekening and Green Hill Zone need to be fall-able through. (If you didn't understand that, make them work Like the ones in SSB's battlefield.)
Personal Preference, change Mega Man X's annoucer voice from Mega Man to X.

Also, Spyro needs new costumes.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
My Conclusion on play with Pikachu and some other stuff.
Random needs to be fixed. I got 2 of the same Rayman in a match. I also got three Rayman in said match from random period.
Pikachu's up special is OP on Jungle Rollers.
The platforms on Station of Awekening and Green Hill Zone need to be fall-able through. (If you didn't understand that, make them work Like the ones in SSB's battlefield.)
Personal Preference, change Mega Man X's annoucer voice from Mega Man to X.

Also, Spyro needs new costumes.
I really like to see this kind of feedback, thank you so much :). I will take all of this into account.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Woow, thanks a lot Pikifan! :) That's super nice!
I want to say also sorry for the delay with the new version. We are doing the last modifications, and we will release it asap! I will also publish soon a new gameplay with 60fps.
Yeah! I look forward to the next version, I can't wait to see what's in store for the future build of BAAS.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hello!

The new release is coming and more content will be available soon, including a new character. Take a look!

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone!

Finally, I glad to say that the new version v1.0.10.0 has been published! This is an amazing update which includes the following:

- New character: Zero
- Arcade mode
- Gameplay: the thin platforms can be crossed now (jumping or pressing Down+Down)

Yes! The Arcade mode is already available. Try to complete it following a fix path remembering the Smash 64 one! So nostalgic. Ah, maybe some special and strong characters appear.

Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone!

Finally, I glad to say that the new version v1.0.10.0 has been published! This is an amazing update which includes the following:

- New character: Zero
- Arcade mode
- Gameplay: the thin platforms can be crossed now (jumping or pressing Down+Down)

Yes! The Arcade mode is already available. Try to complete it following a fix path remembering the Smash 64 one! So nostalgic. Ah, maybe some special and strong characters appear.

Enjoy it!
I intend on enjoying it. I look forward to the ability to finally fall through platforms.

Arcade mode sounds pretty cool, I guess.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
I did not expect to see Polygons. Now, I just need to actually beat them without dying twice to get to the end.

Also, what's the point of Evil Rayman? Couldn't you just use Dark Rayman? He already has a skin in the game.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
I did not expect to see Polygons. Now, I just need to actually beat them without dying twice to get to the end.

Also, what's the point of Evil Rayman? Couldn't you just use Dark Rayman? He already has a skin in the game.
We just wanted something more :), a new challenge.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Just beat Arcade Mode. Mephiles and Vanitas (hope I spelled that right) surprised me. The only reason I beat it was because I exploited the Bomberman stage by getting two of the Bombermen stuck while killing the fifth one. I look forward to anything else you may add to this game. Just, improve the Polygon Stage. About 1/3 of the Polygon's Self Destructed.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Just beat Arcade Mode. Mephiles and Vanitas (hope I spelled that right) surprised me. The only reason I beat it was because I exploited the Bomberman stage by getting two of the Bombermen stuck while killing the fifth one. I look forward to anything else you may add to this game. Just, improve the Polygon Stage. About 1/3 of the Polygon's Self Destructed.
Glad you enjoyed it, dude! :)

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for your comments, we will take them into account :)

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for your comments, we will take them into account :)

Okay, also I realize my post says fifth instead of third. Also, I noticed a glitch when fighting the Bombermen, for some reason one of the icons for killing them in the top left corner doesn't disappear, for me it's always a white one, might be different if I kill different ones at different times or something.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Okay, also I realize my post says fifth instead of third. Also, I noticed a glitch when fighting the Bombermen, for some reason one of the icons for killing them in the top left corner doesn't disappear, for me it's always a white one, might be different if I kill different ones at different times or something.
Ooh, interesting. We will check this fact. Thanks a lot to report it :)

Top Bottom