• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman: We Own the Knight (mee-OWWwwwwww - Catwoman Report Card is up!)

Killer Croc

Deceased
But, if you want to further the impression that you're a rabid abomination of an animal that needs to be put down for its own good.
Glad to know we see each other the same way.

You know what I would like to see? I wonder who would win a fight between Bane the Breaker and the Killer Croc. Two tough guys going at it...
Why would you bother to ask such a moronic question? Bane is a stuffed Care Bare compared to me.

P

Penny Plunderer

Oh, please. You get the wrong impression of me. I would be surprised if you ever see me, let alone you're able to tell my alignment or what I'm planning. I was just simply making sure Penny, and all of you for that matter, know who you are dealing with. But, if you want to further the impression that you're a rabid abomination of an animal that needs to be put down for its own good, I wouldn't mind tipping off the authorities to your specifics and watching you all play a little game of cat and mouse.
Croc, don't underestimate her. She's not what she seems. Take her advice.

You know what I would like to see? I wonder who would win a fight between Bane the Breaker and the Killer Croc. Two tough guys going at it...
Bane would break Croc's back. No offense Croc, I know you're definitely strong but dammit look at Bane. He would destroy you if he had the chance. Sure you might get in a good punch or two, but unless you got some sort of disease that you're immune to that can kill him then that's your only chance. But either way, you'd probably end up dead. Avoid Bane at all costs.

Bane the Breaker

Deceased
Nah, I decided to ditch my master plan (the one I was talking about earlier). It's too predictable in my opinion. Too many flaws in it, which could easily lead them back to me. It kinda made me realized why the Joker hates planners. Although I'd thought he'd like them because it's fun when their plan backfires on them.
Precisely what I would say if I hadn't ditched my master plan. A decent plan, but predictable.
She's right. Besides, if I can get you all riled up, just think of what the Batman is gonna do to ya. Why do you think I'm not scared of any of you? It's because I can't be intimidated or scared. And in a way, I just tested all of you (With which most of you failed) and helping you out. I figured out how easy it is to intimidate to you (The test) and the Batman is a master of fear and intimidation. In order to increase your chances of not being defeated by the Batman, you must not fear him and keep yourself calm at all times. Why do you think I've been acting like this? So I hope that you guys will learn from this, because if you don't and you face Batsy well...Good luck
ha
ha ha
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ME, intimidated of YOU?! I have spent almost my entire life in prison! I killed the toughest man in the toughest prison at the age of 11! I spent 10 years in a solitary prison which flooded every night! I escaped from the most heavily guarded prison in the world! And you think I'm intimidated by you? No, you merely irritate me like no other. That's why you will be the first to die.

Killer Croc

Deceased
You just contradicted yourself, Penny.

You claimed not to underestimate Catwoman, for she is tougher than she looks, but then you claim, just on how Bane looks, he would break my spine.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, Penny, you'll be dead no time.

TheJoker

Clown Prince
BRoomer
The word is out

$10,000,000 to the first who brings me the Penny Plunderer alive. He's worth nothing dead

Killer Croc

Deceased
True, Bane, if out fates cross paths, we could surely take out a couple of hotels before Batman shows up, who knows, possibly might be able to defeat Batman.

P

Penny Plunderer

Precisely what I would say if I hadn't ditched my master plan. A decent plan, but predictable.

ha
ha ha
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ME, intimidated of YOU?! I have spent almost my entire life in prison! I killed the toughest man in the toughest prison at the age of 11! I spent 10 years in a solitary prison which flooded every night! I escaped from the most heavily guarded prison in the world! And you think I'm intimidated by you? No, you merely irritate me like no other. That's why you will be the first to die.
I can irritate you, right? Well then that makes you mad, and when people get mad then they can't always think straight which if their opponent is calm and level headed, can easily beat their opponent. I can tell by the way you posted that I got to ya as well as others. I'm well aware of your strengths and weaknesses Bane and I know what you can do, but you don't know what I can do. And if I know you're strengths and weaknesses, then you can bet your *** that the Batman does. For example, I know that you're smarter than you look Bane so please learn not to get irritated, intimidated, etc. by anybody or else the Batman will beat you without a doubt. I'm not saying that you won't land any punches on him because I know that you'll knock his *** around Bane, but in the end he'll find a way to beat you. Learn to be calm and level-headed. Same goes for the rest of you.

You just contradicted yourself, Penny.

You claimed not to underestimate Catwoman, for she is tougher than she looks, but then you claim, just on how Bane looks, he would break my spine.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, Penny, you'll be dead no time.
I'm not, I'm well aware of your strengths, weaknesses, history, etc., Croc and I know what each of you are capable of. I know that Catwoman is deadlier than you think she is. I know that you're strong and I know that you can give Bane a good fight, but I know for sure that he would beat you. You would most likely need assistance to beat Bane. But I liked what you said Croc and I hope that everybody here would maybe you all should learn something from you: Don't judge a book by it's cover

The word is out

$10,000,000 to the first who brings me the Penny Plunderer alive. He's worth nothing dead
$10,000,000 for a small time crook? What a joke. (Pun not intended)

S

Spellbinder

the Penny Plunderer can control penneys with thought alone.

I am the man that makes can make your dreams reality... but trust me, keep talking this big and you'll be wishing Joker found you instead of me.

B

Black Mask

I doubt killing each other off this early on is a good idea. Just saying.

Catwoman

Meow!
No, killing each other won't do you any good. The best idea would be to remember who you are. If you are a villain, then proceed with villainy. If you are a wrecking machine, wreck the city. If you are a problem causer, make some mischief. If you are a thief, like me... start stealing.

C

Carmine Falcone

Penny, whether or not you feel like 10,000,000$ is justified on you, there will still be a lot of people gunning for a prize like that. My offer still stands...

R

Rupert Thorne

And of course, for the rest of us, we can simply find our way along as events unfold.

Killer Croc

Deceased
Indeed, we aren't commoners, Falcone, we can handle ourselves out there, so take your little protection and give it to yourself. You might see me around the corner one day.

P

Penny Plunderer

Gentlemen, our biggest threat isn't each other, it's the Batman. I suggest that we kill the Batman first before we start killing each other. Of course, we'd have to get rid of Dent and Gordon first and put Gotham City in a state of chaos. With Gotham in ruins, villains will be everywhere and the Batman will be working hard to stop us all, and giving us plenty of opportunities to kill him.

Killer Croc

Deceased
Dent will die before my hand.

I can guarantee that right now.

Nobody take the kill away from me, unless you want to be on my bad side.

Catwoman

Meow!
I like what you're thinking, Croc. If its Apollo, the White Knight of Gotham, you're after, I want to tag along for the ride.

I won't take the kill from you, of course.

C

Carmine Falcone

Croc, I'm simply trying to help those who cannot help themselves. There's no reason to get sensitive about it. If we have similar goals, you are welcome in my home at any time. Come visit me, I'm not difficult to find.

TheJoker

Clown Prince
BRoomer
Three days, three days, howshallthewaitgoby?

With a grinanda smile and a mind to defy

H

Harvey Dent

Dent will die before my hand.

I can guarantee that right now.

Nobody take the kill away from me, unless you want to be on my bad side.
I've never found crocodiles particularly threatening.

You're no exception.

M

Mr.Lau

There are some among us for whom a shred of reticence might serve well.

P

Penny Plunderer

Is anyone planning to take Gordon out?
If there's a perfect opportunity for me to kill him, then I'll take him out. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few more who are the same. But, if there is somebody who does want Gordon then speak up now.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
That guy isn't even signed up to play. I think he's lost...

(read the OP, karthik_king)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
If your name is underlined, it means you either haven't made your alt or haven't checked in. Or both. That is not a good sign.

ROSTER

Batman - Scav

Gordon - Mr.Lombardi34

Dent - Mediocre

Falcone - McFox

Lau - Virgilijus

Gambol - Flipstar

The Chechen - Wikipedia (I think. He kinda... got banned... we'll see)

Ducard - Marshigio

The Joker - Eor

Killer Croc - Yaya

Mr. Freeze - Macman

The Wrath - omis?

Hush - Pythag

Thorne - mentosman8

Catwoman - Tommosaurus Rex

Spellbinder - <3

Penny Plunderer - smashman90

Bane - Ronike

The Riddler - tmw_redcell

Black Mask - camo-man

The Scarecrow - KevinM ?????? (hasn't checked in)

Anarky - Crimson King?????? (hasn't checked in)

Clock King - Shy Guy

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Gotham Gazette October 27th, 2008

No Laughing MatterBy Roger Mortimer

Officer Amanda Selby inspects the grisly scene in Crime Alley early this morning.

A brutal crime wave swept across the city last night, leaving nine dead and two wounded in throughout the city. The victims are not known to be connected in any way, making the crimes all the more frightening at the brutality and randomness of it. Police have no leads, and no one is even certain if the crimes were done by one person or many, though all the crimes have a sort of calling card. Of the dead are two suspected gang members, a clerk at a pawn shop, a mother and her child, a man at a bar and the bartender, an unidentified man, and a homeless man.

The crime wave started with the two gang members. Cops reported shooting, but by the time they arrived at the scene two bodies were left out front of the abandoned Opera House, which had seen tragedy earlier when the Wayne family was murdered in front of their only child. Witnesses saw a car speeding away. Bullets were found in a dumpster nearby, suggesting that someone had hidden behind the dumpster during a gunfight. Police report that one of the victims had a knife wound in his chest and a broken neck, while the other died of a single gunshot wound to the head. The plaque nearby had a smiley face carved into it, though police aren’t sure if it was new.

While looking for the killer, police found a bum nearby, his head cut off, with the cheeks cut into a gruesome mocking of a smile. And yet just a little while away, a pawn shop was burned down, killing a clerk. A witness says he saw a man enter the store, then leave before it burned with several duffel bags, though he could provide no further information on the man’s appearance.

In a nearby bar, a man came in and opened fire with a sub automatic weapon, killing two and severally wounding a woman. A man who survived said that he was beaten by the killer, who told him to tell the police that “The Joker did this”, then cut his cheeks in the same manner as the homeless man. He is in sever condition.

Also in Crime alley a body was found of a college student, who had just gotten out of a bar. His face was mutilated beyond recognition, and he had several knife wounds in his chest. Witnesses say they saw the man about to get into his car when another man approached him, but that was the last they saw of him.

In the eastern side of town, police found two bodies, a mother and her child, in their home. The mother appears to have died of a self inflicted gunshot wound to her head, but police suspect foul play as the child was found in the same wound, with his skull fractured and his cheeks cut in a smile.

Police refuse to release names of the victims until the nearest family members are notified, and have no further information on the possible identity of this frightening killer.

Wayne Home Destroyed in FireBy Alexander Knox

Wayne Manor as seen from across the pond, shortly after the blaze was extinguished.

The fire destroyed Wayne Manor on Thursday afternoon, causing irreparable damage to the building. The fire blazed for hours before firefighters arrived on the scene, and they were unable to do anything to salvage the structure. Luckily, both Bruce Wayne and his butler were in downtown Gotham. No one was harmed in the fire. Insurance investigators report that the fire started in the East Wing, and quickly spread to the rest of the house. They suspect it was caused by faulty wiring. It had an estimated insurance value of over three million dollars.

The manor had stood for almost two hundred and fifty years, and was home to of seven generations of the Wayne family. Records show that Bruce Wayne's great-great-grandfather, Henry Wayne, used the manor to help slaves fleeing to the North via the Underground Railroad. In 1978, the Manor was put under the protection of the Gotham Historical Preservation Society due to the importance of the Wayne family in the development of Gotham City.

Although Bruce Wayne himself was unavailable for comment on the fire, his butler told reporters that, “Master Bruce is distraught over the loss of his family's home.” Currently, Wayne's time is occupied salvaging what remains of his family heirlooms from under the collapsed rubble of his former home.

Gargoyles Trounce Metropolis with a Kryptonite FinishBy Stanton Kiel

Bruce Ironstaunch poses for photographers at half-time.

Last night the Gargoyles defeated the Supermen 27-7. Bruce Ironstaunch delivered crushing tackles all night despite his injury, and Canada Fitzgerald made three stunning interceptions in the third quarter to make up for an early fumble.

In the first half, the Supermen were making strong plays but Gotham held them at the ten yard line. Samuel "L" Jackson led the team to victory after Coach Powers bamboozled Metropolis by calling for the same shotgun play six times in a row. Just when the Supermen were getting used to it, they broke the pattern and scored another touchdown.

Though the Gargoyles will be flying strong after their victory, it will be a long Halloween next week if they don't break their tying streak with Green Bay.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Note that in the OP there will be an archive that has all the news stuff categorized, be sure to check it often in case you missed something.

Top Bottom