• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman: We Own the Knight (mee-OWWwwwwww - Catwoman Report Card is up!)

Bane the Breaker

Deceased
What's the matter Batman? Afraid to show your face? Terrified that I might find you again? Well, perhaps you have finally developed a brain after all these years after all.

Falcone, offer all the protection you like, but who will protect you... I'd recommend you stay out of my way, lest you and all you "protect" end up broken...

C

Carmine Falcone

Penny, I see that your life has been threatened. I think you'll find that I can help you. Think over your options carefully, and if you do want some extra protection, I'll be waiting.

Bane, I have no quarrel with you. I'm willing to bet that our objectives do not cross. But if they do, I'd be more than happy to offer you my services.

TheJoker

Clown Prince
BRoomer
Well if it isn't Kung Lau. Hey, where's your hat? XD

I don't think you're gonna be killing anybody Lau, considering you're in Hong Kong and we're in Gotham. Besides, the only thing you're good at is calculations. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bats makes you squeal for any info that he might want. And Lau, I know a squealer when I see one and you're one of them. The Joker would probably agree with me on that one.
Lauy boy, I think I'd rather be the one to kill him

And sadly, we've yet to hear from the star of the show...

Joker, I believe we have a wager?
I'm a man of my word

P

Penny Plunderer

I am glad you volunteered, Mr. Penny Plunderer. Good day.
Happy to help ya.

Penny, I see that your life has been threatened. I think you'll find that I can help you. Think over your options carefully, and if you do want some extra protection, I'll be waiting.
I'll take it into consideration, Falcone.

Lauy boy, I think I'd rather be the one to kill him
Why so serious? :laugh:

By the way, where is Batsy?

R

Rupert Thorne

Yes, I too am curious why the Bat has yet to show. Perhaps he's lying in wait while you all bicker among yourselves so as to step into a simpler situation for himself?

B

Black Mask

The avy's kinda hard to tell from looking, but I'm wearing a black mask. :)

<_>

all of that was ooc XD

Catwoman

Meow!
Penny Plunderer, and I say this because I care... I would take Falcone's offer for protection. You are a villain in your own right, but you seem to have made some powerful enemies through simple conversation. I wouldn't pick a fight with the Joker.

Hmm...I wonder who Catwoman could be.... -.-
Killer Croc, you poor animal. Control yourself.

crock there is something i'd like you to... see...
Spellbinder, you aren't planning to harm an animal, are you? That would directly conflict with my interests, if you understand what I mean.

I'm a man of my word
I'm glad.

On his way to hell. The Batman is dead meat.
Don't you know how to have a little fun?

Batman, we are dying to hear from you. Not all of us have it in for you, you know. Maybe some of us just want to talk...

TheJoker

Clown Prince
BRoomer
Don't take Falcone's offer, he just wants to get you close then shoot you. And where's the fun in that?

P

Penny Plunderer

Penny Plunderer, and I say this because I care... I would take Falcone's offer for protection.
Aww, you care about me. Don't worry milady, I know how to take care of myself.

Catwoman;6410741 Croc said:
Croc's not a animal, he's a man. It's just that his body has changed. Think of him as a sort of Wolf-Man. But instead of a part wolf, it's part croc. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to prove it you if you catch my drift.

Don't you know how to have a little fun?
If you've been through some of the stuff he has, then you would understand why he's so deadly serious. With an emphasis on deadly.

Don't take Falcone's offer, he just wants to get you close then shoot you. And where's the fun in that?
I have to agree. Where is the fun in that? I would rather be stabbed instead of shot. At least I get to have more time to show my killer what I'm really like. Besides, I haven't said yes to Falcone's offer. All I said was that I'll think about it. Trust me, I'm smarter than you think. And I got a plan that I've been thinking about for a long time, one that will cause great chaos and it will show what the city of Gotham is really like.

R

Roland Gambol

Rawr. I'm the guy that gets killed in the first hour of the Dark Knight.

Fear me....

J

Jim Gordon

I'm smarter than you think. And I got a plan that I've been thinking about for a long time, one that will cause great chaos and it will show what the city of Gotham is really like.
Not if I have something to say about it. I'd like you all to consider that Batman isn't the only honest man in this city dealing justice to scum like you.

R

Roland Gambol

Not if I have something to say about it. I'd like you all to consider that Batman isn't the only honest man in this city dealing justice to scum like you.

Watch your mouth Gordon, or else your future will include a cap up yo ***

Catwoman

Meow!
Mr. Gordon, are you the commissioner? I would think that you have bigger problems to deal with than the Penny Plunderer. Aren't you aware that some real hard criminals have spoken out here? Spellbinder? Bane? Mr. Freeze? The Joker?

I feel sorry for you. The Batman and Harvey Dent as your only allies in a sea of corruption and horror...

R

Rupert Thorne

I must agree with Catwoman Gordon, criminals with a much more lethal agenda have already spoken out and you're worried about the Penny Plunderer more than them. Your priorities seem to be slightly out of order here. Admittedly, the Plunderer may not be harmless, but the others are definitely more likely to cost lives.

M

Mr.Lau

It will always happen that he who is not your friend will invite you to neutrality, while he who is your friend will call on you to declare yourself openly in arms. Irresolute villains, to escape immediate danger, commonly follow the neutral path, in most instances to their destruction.

Be careful of your diplomacy, gentlemen. Peace and apathy have a tendency to be harbingers of death in our times. Our words now, while ostensibly harmless, either strengthen the sinews inside us or begin a dark unraveling.

J

Jim Gordon

Mr. Gordon, are you the commissioner? I would think that you have bigger problems to deal with than the Penny Plunderer. Aren't you aware that some real hard criminals have spoken out here? Spellbinder? Bane? Mr. Freeze? The Joker?

I feel sorry for you. The Batman and Harvey Dent as your only allies in a sea of corruption and horror...
When did I ever say that my focus would be on fools like the Penny Plunderer? I know who's out there, I know what the danger is here.

And don't make the mistake of thinking there are only 3 people trying to bring you to justice. I have an army of good, honest men - Officers, detectives, SWAT teams, all ready to bring you in and keep the people of Gotham safe.

P

Penny Plunderer

And don't make the mistake of thinking there are only 3 people trying to bring you to justice. I have an army of good, honest men - Officers, detectives, SWAT teams, all ready to bring you in and keep the people of Gotham safe.
Honest? Ha! I doubt that. I wouldn't be surprised at how many of your "honest" men are working for the crime lords and other villains of Gotham City.

P

Penny Plunderer

Well what'd ya know. It's the Batman. Welcome to our little game, Batsy.

Killer Croc

Deceased
Hmph.

What took you so long, Bat Boy?

I thought for a second you weren't going to actually show.

Now the fun starts, heh heh heh...

B

Black Mask

Heh, so he's come. (ooc: and with mod powers too >_>)

You know, now that you mention it Catwoman, I guess I'm not going to try to kill Batman so quick. I've got another grudge to settle first.

Catwoman

Meow!
You know, now that you mention it Catwoman, I guess I'm not going to try to kill Batman so quick. I've got another grudge to settle first.
"Try and kill the Batman so quick...?" Are you sure you know what you are talking about? The Batman, the masked vigilante who strikes fear in the hearts of Gotham's simple criminals. You won't be able to simply walk up and kill him.

Well what'd ya know. It's the Batman. Welcome to our little game, Batsy.
tsk tsk...

You know that the Batsignal was just shined directly where you stand? You're getting more attention than you can handle. Penny Plunderer, honey, if I were you, I would be shitting nickles.

Bane the Breaker

Deceased
Quite honestly, I hope the Batman takes care of this annoying Joker impersonator... Before we know it, Penny will be cackling up a storm and smiling all the time...

B

Black Mask

Tch, Catwoman, mind your own business. How I decide to brag is up to me. >:O

P

Penny Plunderer

"Try and kill the Batman so quick...?" Are you sure you know what you are talking about? The Batman, the masked vigilante who strikes fear in the hearts of Gotham's simple criminals. You won't be able to simply walk up and kill him.
Simple, we find out Batman's identity and kill him during the daytime. If he doesn't know who we are but we know who he is, then we can get him when he least expects it. He wouldn't dare attack us with any of his gadgets in the daytime, not without revealing himself as Batman. Batman is most dangerous during the night.

You know that the Batsignal was just shined directly where you stand? You're getting more attention than you can handle. Penny Plunderer, honey, if I were you, I would be shitting nickles.
Can't, I had just gotten back from the bathroom when I noticed the Batsignal. XD

But seriously, I don't think the Batman was be targeting me specifically. I think he just had the Batsignal on my post because it was the latest post at that time. I'm starting to believe that the Batman can't post in the thread or at least not at this moment. He maybe able to later on, but just not right now. Besides, it would be very un-Batman like to go after a low threat criminal such as myself first (Yes, I admit that I am not very threatening compared to the likes of Bane and the Joker). He should be going after the bigger threats as they'll be causing the most trouble for him and the city of Gotham. It's pretty wise of him to get rid of the biggest threats first.

Bane the Breaker

Deceased
And yet with posts like that, you have to wonder if he just WANTS you to ignore him while he puts into play his master plan: uncover your secret and use it against you. At any rate though, I wouldn't worry too much about this punk Batman, he has gotten on my nerves this entire time so far... I'll handle him myself...

TheJoker

Clown Prince
BRoomer
Tssk, Kitty Kitty, don't you know that no one likes the neutrals? Flirt along the lines all you want, it'll just get you a quick death by some very angry people

Luckily for you, I'm never angry and always happy

Catwoman

Meow!
Simple, we find out Batman's identity and kill him during the daytime. If he doesn't know who we are but we know who he is, then we can get him when he least expects it. He wouldn't dare attack us with any of his gadgets in the daytime, not without revealing himself as Batman. Batman is most dangerous during the night.
I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly?

"Simple, we find out who Batman is....?"

The identity of the Batman is the most well kept secret in this city. I doubt more than three people in the city know who he is. I doubt even Commissioner Gordon or DA Dent know who he is. There isn't any way that any of you will ever find out who he is. The moment you meet that shadow in the night, you had better be ready to fight or flee, and either way, you had better be ready to go behind bars.

There appears to be some sort of race to get the Penny Plunderer. I hope all of you taking part realize that your time could be better spent furthering your own agenda... I know that I'll be spending my time wisely.

Killer Croc

Deceased
Hey, Catwoman.

Just a word of advice, if I see you, helping Batman, or doing ANYTHING to help this pathetic city from it's destructive fate. I will not hesitate to kill you.

Watch your back.

P

Penny Plunderer

And yet with posts like that, you have to wonder if he just WANTS you to ignore him while he puts into play his master plan: uncover your secret and use it against you. At any rate though, I wouldn't worry too much about this punk Batman, he has gotten on my nerves this entire time so far... I'll handle him myself...
Nah, I decided to ditch my master plan (the one I was talking about earlier). It's too predictable in my opinion. Too many flaws in it, which could easily lead them back to me. It kinda made me realized why the Joker hates planners. Although I'd thought he'd like them because it's fun when their plan backfires on them.

I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly?

"Simple, we find out who Batman is....?"

The identity of the Batman is the most well kept secret in this city. I doubt more than three people in the city know who he is. I doubt even Commissioner Gordon or DA Dent know who he is. There isn't any way that any of you will ever find out who he is. The moment you meet that shadow in the night, you had better be ready to fight or flee, and either way, you had better be ready to go behind bars.
Yes, there is a way to find out who Batman is. I'm pretty sure I found out how to go about this too. But don't worry, I'm not gonna spoil it for you all.

There appears to be some sort of race to get the Penny Plunderer. I hope all of you taking part realize that your time could be better spent furthering your own agenda... I know that I'll be spending my time wisely.
She's right. Besides, if I can get you all riled up, just think of what the Batman is gonna do to ya. Why do you think I'm not scared of any of you? It's because I can't be intimidated or scared. And in a way, I just tested all of you (With which most of you failed) and helping you out. I figured out how easy it is to intimidate to you (The test) and the Batman is a master of fear and intimidation. In order to increase your chances of not being defeated by the Batman, you must not fear him and keep yourself calm at all times. Why do you think I've been acting like this? So I hope that you guys will learn from this, because if you don't and you face Batsy well...Good luck

Catwoman

Meow!
Joker, you know I'm just here to have some fun. I hope you won't be so disappointed when you lose our wager!

Hey, Catwoman.

Just a word of advice, if I see you, helping Batman, or doing ANYTHING to help this pathetic city from it's destructive fate. I will not hesitate to kill you.

Watch your back.
Oh, please. You get the wrong impression of me. I would be surprised if you ever see me, let alone you're able to tell my alignment or what I'm planning. I was just simply making sure Penny, and all of you for that matter, know who you are dealing with when it comes to the Bat. But, if you want to further the impression that you're a rabid abomination of an animal that needs to be put down for its own good, I wouldn't mind tipping off the authorities to your specifics and watching you all play a little game of cat and mouse.

You know what I would like to see? I wonder who would win a fight between Bane the Breaker and the Killer Croc. Two tough guys going at it...

And Penny, I hope you're enjoying your little facade of control.

Top Bottom