• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Wario Combos (sticky please??)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dair to Dair to Dsmash or just one Dair to Dsmash. Dair to Dtilt to Dtilt has landed a few times on someone like Dedede and I think it also registered as a true Combo, not too sure though.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Dsmash sucks....you would have to use those combos on a bigger character at low percentages so you would be open after the dsmash with all of it's lag...

3GOD

Smash Ace
The legendary combo of awesomeness:

Full Jump Dair --> Fast Fall Uair --> Full Jump Dair --> Follow for another Aerial

It works great against medium/tall characters with decent weight and does around 60% damage. Here's a hint to make the FF Uair easy: If you're holding down on the control stick and hit up on the C-stick, Wario will automatically FF the Uair (assuming you're past the peak of your jump). So once you start the Dair, just hold down and then use C-stick up after the Dair finishes.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dsmash sucks....you would have to use those combos on a bigger character at low percentages so you would be open after the dsmash with all of it's lag...
It works well near the edge. Try it, it's fun hitting people with it. :)

Are you gonna add the dair to dtilt combo? I think that is a valid choice

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
why is there no bike play included??

for example, bike hit to dair to back air is something i use every match and it does at least 30-35 damage..

also tires throws to wafts are manly as fvck...if u havent down thrown a tire to a waft u havent lived..

also fair, fair, 70 percent charged waft is sooo nasty and many times unescapable(dunno if that was mentioned)

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Dtilt to Fsmash.

It's the cornerstone to my Wario game. Any epic combos I dish out are based around this combo. It works best on heavy characters. For maximum potential, throw a Fair or a Nair in there.

I once 0-deathed a Bowser with Dtilt to double Fair to SHFF Nair to Fmash to Footstool jump.

Top Bottom