• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Brawl is a Joke

Contrary

Smash Cadet
The only joy I get out of basic brawl is spectating and watching newbs SD multiple times in the 2 minutes given.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
"Those guys have no life."
How do you kill that which has no life :mad: :p

Anyways, I ran into a Pika that I kicked it's *** with Nayru'ing back their thunder, etc. constantly... they ended up letting me get the kills in exchange for their safety :laugh:

Quite funny and cute ;)

Hanai

Smash Cadet
i'm the sort that start up the taunt parties and i must say at one point a serious busines Toon link and Marth were trying to kill me off as Jiggs, while i kept running and jumpig out of reach.

Killing an Ike with squrtiles water gun because he slipped off and never made it back was funny thou, until he showed tiny turtle the bad end of his sword.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Like what PCHU said, have some fun in battles once in a while and don't always be too serious about them. If they start goofing off or whatever, join in or just beat them up and show them that you want a serious battle. If that fails, leave or just join and have fun. Eventually someone may get bored and start attacking.
definitely.
its just a game guys.

Top Bottom