• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Base Game or DLC

darkvortex

Smash Lord
DLC. Any western character is gonna be expensive to licence and he'd be very likely to sell. Plus keeping him off the base roster is probably good since some people may put off by certain aspects of the series

Shadow the Hedgehog

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Base. Too much of a who for DLC and would likely fill the assist promotion role.that Littlr.Mac and Isabelle have in the past

Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Base. I think any DLC Pokemon should be from the new gen or a big fan favorite

Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
if I'm gonna pretend for a minute that we don't already know all the base game newcomers I'd say base.

Sub-Zero

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Base Game, I don't see extra mii fighter archetypes being DLC

Shadowheart (Baldur's Gate 3)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
This kinda depends if Dantes in already or not. But I'll go for DLC. I picture his trailer as similar to Sephiroth

Cotton (Cotton)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Base. I assume working with the Mouse might be easier post Sora and I could see some controversy about selling a character from a game you can't legaly play

Tails

Top Bottom