• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barbaria -- yoshi/kirby combo video

Airborne

Smash Lord
i really like your use of jab-cancels and fair, but there's a lot of dair spikes and CGs... very common, so not that entertaining to watch. =\ otherwise, nice work. next time, just submit it on the video thread; everyone will still see it. =P

korgoth

Smash Rookie
for sure thanks. I plan on making some more video's later so its good to hear some feed back. It was my first video so i had to look back through a lot of old videos. Wanted to put in some more complicated replays but i think i deleted a lot of them.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Your not bad, but your opponents aren't that good. I mean seriously you dominated MK. Something's wrong there.

korgoth

Smash Rookie
yea actually some of the videos are from older matches when some of the people i played weren't that great. A lot of the people i played weren't as bad as one of the mk's i played. Both of the mk's turned out to play white and the better of the two only shows up against kirby.
I'll deffinetly try to show matches with better people in future videos. I was mostly just stoked about getting the editor and having fun making the video. Me and a friend I play are planning on getting in a bunch of matches and having a dual combo video showing both our highlights. Think it will turn out better. I like the feedback and comments. I've looked at some other video's lately and realize there is a lot of things i could have left out. I deffinetly like this video though, it has a few things i really liked that i might use later.

Top Bottom