• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banned Online

Weijie Zhang

Smash Rookie
Just got banned again. After being there once it's easier to get banned again. Don't know who reported me but i think it was one guy who called me "tier *****" because i played shiek.Of course he was terrible and i only got 12% from him.

Last edited:

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
FG is best to be avoided in general. It's mostly full of terrible players like the ones that reported you, and you're unlikely to learn anything worthwhile playing it. You're better off using Anther's ladder or the NNID thread stickied in this subforum.

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
FG is best to be avoided in general. It's mostly full of terrible players like the ones that reported you, and you're unlikely to learn anything worthwhile playing it. You're better off using Anther's ladder or the NNID thread stickied in this subforum.
But I don't want to learn anything worthwhile.
I just want to play the game I paid for.
I like the convenience of just going online, playing some matches, and that's it.

As great as Anther's Ladder may be, you gotta find a match, exchange friend ids, connect to the internet, host a room (or wait for them to host), do the whole Stage Striking, and then finally play a best 2/3 or 3/5 game, then repeat. Sure, I can do infinite friendlies. But with the same person. Then I gotta repeat.

If someone's a competitive Smash player, great, I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

I just want to use the basic matchmaking feature the game came with but I can't because of Nintendo's broken, stupid, idiotic, childish report system.
I just want to play two matches with a random player, leave and instantly play someone else. And if they're pretty challenging, maybe I'll play some more. But that's what I love about FG. It's instant and convenient.

I don't care about getting better. It's just a game to me. I'm not going to be making money off this. But I can't enjoy even that because, again, the report system.

Last edited:

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
P pollo20x6 You can either deal with the broken, stupid, idiotic, childish reporting system (pretty much on par for Nintendo) or the minor hassle of ladder matchmaking.

It's the cancerous twelve-year old urchins on FG that make reporting a problem in the first place, so a few minutes of online setup is more than a fair trade to me. Regardless, I doubt the report system is getting fixed any time soon, so complaining won't help.

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
P pollo20x6 You can either deal with the broken, stupid, idiotic, childish reporting system (pretty much on par for Nintendo) or the minor hassle of ladder matchmaking.

It's the cancerous twelve-year old urchins on FG that make reporting a problem in the first place, so a few minutes of online setup is more than a fair trade to me. Regardless, I doubt the report system is getting fixed any time soon, so complaining won't help.
And that's the problem. I shouldn't have to make the choice when Nintendo promised one thing, then slipped this turd under the radar.

And yeah, complaining about it won't help. I just wanted vent my frustration. I'm preaching to the choir, basically...

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
got banned recently ): I'm a really nice passive player!
now i can only play with jerks who only use captain falcon, little mac and cloud.. KILL ME!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wow, after going through all the post in this thread, it's a good thing I don't waste my time playing For Glory everyday, which means it's unlikely that I'll ever get banned and I intend to keep it that way.

Top Bottom