• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This speculation **** is getting ridiculous. I'm just ready for the goddamn announcement.

theromfather

Smash Apprentice
This speculation **** is getting ridiculous. I'm just ready for the goddamn announcement.
I tried to build a time machine to get us all to tomorrow faster, but all Ive done is waste duct tape and time (apparently not enough time)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I still need to play Banjo but it looks super fun. What could be bring to the table in Smash? Y’all are the Banjo enthusiasts not me.
Banjo kinda has his moveset already made, he’s got so many moves from his games he was basically made for Snash. And seeing as how he was made for Nintendo, that’s not too far off.

Hell, you could have him collect items that spawn on the stage (like K Rool’s crown) to make his moves stronger. Emphasizing the collectathon aspect of his games.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Come on Banjo!

Don't know, but I've been gearing my hype in a crazy direction and the breaks won't stop for Banjo!
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF !?!?!

I got K. Rool (cried during the reveal)
My brother got Ryu in the last game.
My best friend's most wanted has always been Banjo. Really hope he gets his chance now!

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Anyone else thinking that if Banjo is in there has to be something else Banjo related happening with Nintendo? Rare Replay maybe? I just sense it's gotta be accompanied with something.

theromfather

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else thinking that if Banjo is in there has to be something else Banjo related happening with Nintendo? Rare Replay maybe? I just sense it's gotta be accompanied with something.
Yes I think this is the most likely scenario IF we get anything at all.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I think it could be something as simple as the XBLA ports as a B-K collection. Maybe N&B, Grunty's Revenge and Banjo Pilot included if we're lucky.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The Aubrey tweet was probably a random ****post.

If anything, we might see Minecraft content at Nintendo's e3, but not related to Smash(though getting that among the content is likely anyway).

TemporalShrew

Smash Journeyman

If anything, we might see Minecraft content at Nintendo's e3, but not related to Smash(though getting that among the content is likely anyway).
I mean, there's that Minecraft Diablo-like that they're releasing, after all. I can imagine it cropping up in one of their little highlight reels for upcoming, already-announced games for sure.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero

I doubt there's much to show, aside from that other MC that was just announced in the XB conference.

theromfather

Smash Apprentice
People here freak out over the smallest things. Like how the hell did you all survive the Grinch leak?
"Welcome to SmashBoards? How Tough are ya?"
I'll have you know Im so tough I survived the Grinch leak and only cried for 2 minutes... after sobbing for 2 hours... after grieving for 2 days and bawling my eyes out for 2 weeks
wISx2Jj91qhyzqyz10Muv1jbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Steve looks alright in that fake leak imo, though he could fit better if they went with his promotional art for his look.

I think Aubrey is trolling, she doesn’t say anything about Smash. Honestly I’m disappointed a Minecraft employee is trolling Steve fans and maybe Banjo fans but hey she’s not in charge of the game itself so whatever.

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
I think I need a nap because I need to clear my head. Don't worry, I'm not losing my faith in Banjo Kazooie's chances, it's just that the negativity is starting to become a real bummer around here.

ze9

Smash Ace
People here freak out over the smallest things. Like how the hell did you all survive the Grinch leak?
By not believing it. I was always in the 【box theory】 camp.
But this time I'm really believing in Banjo, damn it. I can feel it deep down.

Smash Bro 25

Smash Rookie
Imagine a CGI trailer where Nintendo characters are having a good time together and then a lot of Minecraft avatars are coming from a portal and try to kill them.

Of course it's gonna be the most depressing moment for us, but then Banjo & Kazooie are coming out of nowhere to save the Nintendo characters.

That could be a huge rollercoaster ride for a possible double reveal of Steve and Banjo.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Kinda funny how Banjo is the only one from the grinch leak who isn’t a spirit or an assist trophy

...Well aside from Ken, but Ken was inevitable.

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
Given Aubrey’s position AND the fact we’re so close to the Direct, you’d think she wouldn’t hav resent that message out

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Gosh I wish fighter pass characters could bring assist trophies too. I know most people hate them, but to me, they are just a means by which the game becomes and even greater collection of gaming all-stars and Mumbo or Klungo or something would be so cute. Grunty has to be the stage boss. She just has to.

Top Bottom