• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo Kazooie Smash Bros Head Canon

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
So what are your Banjo Kazooie head canons with there relationship to the other characters ?

Like Banjo & Diddy being canon friends but how do they get along with others ?

fun to see how everyone see it

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman
I like to imagine Banjo and Meta Knight having a very strong mutual respect and friendship that goes waaaay back that none of the other characters understand the origin of

Like even Kazooie is like "I don't know when or how those two met"

Last edited:

Nesysli

Smash Apprentice
I see Banjo as that super laid back guy who loves all music and pretty much get's along with everyone and Kazooie is that friend who says inappropriate but hilarious things that some ppl will like and others might not. DK & Mario are rivals but somewhat friends; when there friend Banjo is with them, there is no tension and everything is a big laugh. As far others; I imagine after fighting like Hero, Mega Man & Shulk on Spiral Mountain (a good workout for all them all) they go to Banjo's house for a drink and chill at the table (the one BK played poker on in the beginning of Tooie) talking about awesome protagonist stuff. lol

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
I imagine Kazooie having it in for :ultduckhunt: saying their stealing their style. Sure Banjo would probably argue that they've been in the game longer as well as having a game before them... but Kazooie would counter saying they didn't start working together until after they hit the scene and how she's getting sick of everyone comparing them to the dog and duck.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultsonic::ultmario: Are banjo's friends
:ultluigi::ultisabelle:has a close friendship with both bear & bird
:ultfalco:Banjo gets along with him but him & kazooie are at odds
:ultduckhunt:are meh about each other
:ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultpiranha:frienemys
:ultbayonetta:a distrust of each other
:ultfalcon:have a racing rivalry
:ultwario:thinks he smells
:ultpacman::ultkirby:fight over food a lot
:ultsnake::ultincineroar::ultlucario::ultgreninja:like to play hide & seek with
:ultvillager::ultjoker::ultinkling:they play video games with them
:ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm:they try to make sure banjo & kazooie don't get fat again
:ultdoc:Banjo takes his advice but kazooie don't trust him
:ultbayonetta::ultryu::ultcorrin::ultcloud:kazooie holds a grudge for them being smash 4 DLC & call BS on :ultbayonetta1: being the "ballot winner"

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
Banjo and Snake accidentally get their grenades mixed up sometimes. Banjo is good natured and laughs about it while Snake is quietly embarrassed and quickly tries to make sure no one else noticed. Kazooie makes fun of him for it.

Banjo and Diddy have their own kart racing events with all the Smash characters who weren't invited to Mario Kart and they're decisively more laid back and fun. The Mario Karters are a bit jealous of the other event which has more people but know they have to show up for Mario's.

K Rool is still a bit mad at Banjo for dropping him off a cliff and dropping a boulder on him after he was so excited for Banjo's arrival.

Top Bottom