• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo Kazooie for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

InjuredPelican

Smash Cadet
Does anyone think Banjo Kazooie could be in Brawl? And do many people favor this idea? Banjo would probably have a medium weight and strength, with a few powerful, and a few very quick moves from Kazooie. What do you guys think?

antimatter

Smash Lord
yeah, i saw something like this somewhere. pelican might not have thought the other one lived. that is how my hunters thread was created. i needed to fill the void.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'd love for Banjo kazooie to be in brawl but it's extremly doubtful.

The best thing you can do is hope and pray that Nintendo and Rare become best friends again and Rare ditch Microsoft before the next smash comes out :(

InjuredPelican

Smash Cadet
yeah, i saw something like this somewhere. pelican might not have thought the other one lived. that is how my hunters thread was created. i needed to fill the void.
Don't waste my time telling me about older threads. I haven't been here for years, and I don't want to search all over for these threads. If you don't like new threads, don't read them.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i just got here three or four days ago. i was trying to say to krystal why this one was created. no offense intended.
edit: i just searched for the old one, and you have way more responses than that one did. i too would like to see banjo in somehow.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Don't waste my time telling me about older threads. I haven't been here for years, and I don't want to search all over for these threads. If you don't like new threads, don't read them.
If you don't want your threads to be closed down for being duplicates then use the search function.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Why did rare get sold, they made such great games for nintendo.

Edit: Nevermind I just found out how much Billionair Gates paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom