• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bangor, Mi Tourney Nov. 10

afroman2324

Smash Rookie
The tournament is in Bangor, right by South Haven and Kalamazoo. It will be held at the computer MD. It's right next to the Movie Gallery , and the Railroad tracks on M-43.
137 W Monroe Street Bangor For more directions pm me, or look up Bangor on Mapquest
The telophone number for the place is 427-0503

Entry fee will be $4 a person to get in and play for 6 hours
Singles will cost $5
Doubles will be $10

The profit will be 60% 30% 10%
The tourney will start about 1:00, but be there about 12 to warm up on Saturday

Sorry about bringing this tourney about in such a short notice, but what can you do?
Also this post sucks, because this is the first tourney I've held. Sorry

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
umm posting this with 2 days in davance = no one is going to show up. 4 entery fee? 5 for singles? ...i dont understand
so u gotta pay 4 bux to enter the building? yeah umm give peple more than 24 hours notice and maybe youll get a turnout. butt uhh yeah interesting do people show up to this? do you do this regularly? more info please

afroman2324

Smash Rookie
I know posting the tourney right before it hapened was a bad idea, but my computer just got fixed, and I wanted to get the news out to anybody that wasn't doing anything. I don't know how many people are going to show up, but I have about 20 people from around this area coming.

afroman2324

Smash Rookie
Also this is the first tournamne that I've held, so I have no idea how this is going to turnout. I've been to the Grand Rapids tournament twice, but that's about all of the experience that I have.

Steak

Smash Rookie
well, i might come. i might be doing something tomorrow, but i live in Benton Harbor so its not too far. i could probably bring 1 or 2 people also.

so its $4 to get in and $5/$10 to enter the tourney?

afroman2324

Smash Rookie
I'll try. You should come though because its a lot closer than Ann Arbor and youll probably have a better chance at getting some cash.

afroman2324

Smash Rookie
I'll ask the md if we can do it again. It'll probably be in two or three weeks. Thanks everybody for coming. I had fun and I hope you all did. And Bigy I seen you were good at Grand Rapids, but to see your full potential when you play for money. You are one bad *** smasher.

Top Bottom