• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandwagon Much?

Veng

Smash Ace
Well I dont come on smashboards much but I play Metaknight a lot. and way back a couple weeks after brawl launched I found a nack for MK. But everyone was like "he has no ko moves, horrible recovery, bad priority"

And now that hes winning tourneys everyones playing as him?

i dont understand the logic of brawl players.

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
Back near launch, people didn't realize his amazing gimping ability. Nowadays, this gimping ability is what wins tournaments, and matches in general. It's kind of a shame really, seeing our knight being so overused...

Veng

Smash Ace
Well I guess you could say I used to be a bandwagon-er. Before I even knew advanced techniques existed and anything about smash boards, I LOVED sheik, and just naturally used her. Then I found smashboards and since marth was higher I used him. I really regret that, now knowing that its not about the tier its about your skill and preference. Although I was doing it again when Brawl came out, except when I saw all the crap they said about Meta Knight, I was like, uhh wait a second.. im good with him why am I listening to them?

MK<3

acv

Smash Journeyman
many people can play as meta knight ,but not many get to be good.

Top Bottom