• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
As much as I deespise Magolor

Not being created by Samurai and only 3 games is a bad argument.

Ugh Magolor is still around for a reason..and I feel its going to tie into Marx.

I'm not going to go into reasons I don't want Magolor in Smash..since no deeeeeeeetracting
Yeah, I was just trying to find ways to defend our character. Sorry.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
No offense whatsoever to what I'm about to say but, Crowned Dee was how I recognized your posts and it had more personality...

But it's your life.
Yeah, I know XD
But as I said before there were only two Crowned Dee pictures that were usable for an avatar :drshrug:
If only I could draw one of my own :drfacepalm:
If only I knew SOMEONE that could draw it for me :drsad:
*cough* @ AndreaAC AndreaAC *cough*
But for the moment, I'll search on my computer for another temporal avatar (with no blood this time ¬¬)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, I know XD
But as I said before there were only two Crowned Dee pictures that were usable for an avatar :drshrug:
If only I could draw one of my own :drfacepalm:
If only I knew SOMEONE that could draw it for me :drsad:
*cough* @ AndreaAC AndreaAC *cough*
But for the moment, I'll search on my computer for another temporal avatar (with no blood this time ¬¬)
xD Fine, fine, I will try later in the day! I promise!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Because people like Toad. Go to his support thread. Or Captain Toad's.
Actually, it's a little more complicated than that. They support Toad for the same reasond we support Dee. All right, I'll stop talking about Toad before Chandy beheads me.
So, what, Meta Knight's sword? Can I just say, that looks ****ing painful. Most swords in Smash are just normal longswords, but not Galaxia. Galaxia looks specially tailored to cause as much damage without killing as possible.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Actually, it's a little more complicated than that. They support Toad for the same reasond we support Dee. All right, I'll stop talking about Toad before Chandy beheads me.
So, what, Meta Knight's sword? Can I just say, that looks ****ing painful. Most swords in Smash are just normal longswords, but not Galaxia. Galaxia looks specially tailored to cause as much damage without killing as possible.
No, most people support a character because they like said character. They don't really need another reason.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hey everyone! I support Bandana Waddle Dee, and I was wondering if you could help support my character for DLC too. If you are interested, please follow me @ BoltDragon BoltDragon . I could really use the support and comments to help me achieve victory! In other words, I enjoy supporting your thread about Bandana Waddle Dee, and I hope he wins 1st place on the DLC vote!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
No, most people support a character because they like said character. They don't really need another reason.
Good point. I mean support the Pilot Wings series getting a character, even though I KNOW without a doubt, that while no series is entirely ruled out to get a character, PW has one of the SLIMMEST chances EVER. I just like the characters in PW 64. Despite it, I still support B.D..

Hey everyone! I support Bandana Waddle Dee, and I was wondering if you could help support my character for DLC too. If you are interested, please follow me @ BoltDragon BoltDragon . I could really use the support and comments to help me achieve victory! In other words, I enjoy supporting your thread about Bandana Waddle Dee, and I hope he wins 1st place on the DLC vote!
Speaking of which, @BoltDragon, believe you me, I'm not trying to one-up you or take away any support from you, but if anyone would like to support Pilot Wings getting a character, follow the link: http://smashboards.com/threads/nint...-vote-for-a-pilot-in-the-smash-ballot.339922/

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Thanks for all of the forum support! I will keep posting here in my spare time, and i want to say that this thread is AWESOME!!! gotta say, this thread has so many supporters, and that makes me happy. I'll post later in the comments, so be looking for my post. until then, good luck!

AndreaAC

KING DEE2.png

@ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 :3 HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Tuve que dejarle una marca de agua simple atrás, si quieres que le arregle algo, me dices.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sure, I'll help you!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I truly hope that Bandana Waddle Dee wins the DLC vote! great Job on this forum, its really coming Through! i wish everyone the best of luck, and may Bandana Waddle Dee win!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
@ NintenZ NintenZ , please help me vote for Bandana Waddle Dee! i really think he would be a gret DLC characer, and i am willing to do anything to get support from fans or forum mwmbers who like him alot. BTW, make sure that you support my own thread too. Look for Dragonite under my thread, and follow me @ BoltDragon BoltDragon !

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
@ NintenZ NintenZ , please help me vote for Bandana Waddle Dee! i really think he would be a gret DLC characer, and i am willing to do anything to get support from fans or forum mwmbers who like him alot. BTW, make sure that you support my own thread too. Look for Dragonite under my thread, and follow me @ BoltDragon BoltDragon !
Sure, just follow the link here. https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
You're back! :)
Its good to be back :)

I've been thinking, what would you guys prefer for Bandana Dee moveset wise:

1. A moveset solely based on his spear

2. A moveset with spear attacks for some of his moves (smashes, tilts and neutral B) and he could summon a Kirby enemy and perform it’s signature move like for example:

for Up B (similar to Duck Hunt Duo)

for Side B and so one

Personally I prefer the former but the latter could be a unique moveset if it was made right.

What do you Guys think?

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

2. A moveset with spear attacks for some of his moves (smashes, tilts and neutral B) and he could summon a Kirby enemy and perform it’s signature move like for example:

for Side B and so one

Personally I prefer the former but the latter could be a unique moveset if it was made right.

What do you Guys think?
The spear mainly. Maybe pull out a parasol or Nruff.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

for Side B and so one

What do you Guys think?
Mostly spear, but maybe also have a few parasol attacks

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Bandana Waddle Dee is such a great Idea for DLC, that i wil post back here more often! I really think Kirby could use some assitance to fight in Super smash bros.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
View attachment 71044
@ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 :3 HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Tuve que dejarle una marca de agua simple atrás, si quieres que le arregle algo, me dices.
Words cannot express how much I love it

Ahora mi dibujo es menos impresionante de lo que me imaginaba XD
Dibujado.png

I gave him a scepter because why not?
I'm actually really proud of myself for this drawing
Pero la tuya es simplemente 80 millones de veces mejor :drohyou:
Muchísimas gracias :dr^_^:
Yup.png

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

View attachment 71081
I gave him a scepter becuase why not?
Hey, that's not too bad, nicely done. :) I like it, looks very royal. xD

AndreaAC

View attachment 71081
I gave him a scepter becuase why not?
^3^ D'awww! I'm glad you liked it! xD HEY! ES GRANDIOSO QUE LO HAYAS HECHO TU MISMO! y pues bueno, PRACTICA! tu puedes mejorar! HAHA! I was about to give him a normal scepter too, but I thought the spear was better for the Dee! Y DE NADA! >3< fue divertido!

Top Bottom