• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I just downloaded Miracle Cure, and my GOD this **** is addictive. I had to force myself to put it down long enough to write this. Now, if you'll excuse me...

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Anyways, @ GhostlyLure GhostlyLure . When are you going to upload your video?
*SPIT TAKE* UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Should be up...by Thursday...

I've been having problems in between my computer overheating because its 100 degrees over here in California and Camstasia crashing...but for sure it should be up by Thursday.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
*SPIT TAKE* UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've been having problems in between my computer overheating because its 100 degrees over here in California and Camstasia crashing...but for sure it should be up by Thursday.
YAAAAY

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801

Yeah, my states pretty hot too. I almost threw up and possibly passed out a couple days ago due to heat exhaustion. At least it's really cold here in the winter and I personally think it's better at that time (compared to the other residents).

Anyway, how do you guys feel about Bandana Dee's chances? I think they're okay for now unless they reveal a new Kirby game or application a couple months after E3, but I might be grasping straws too much.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Attention, supporters!

I'm starting to write up Thursday Thoughts tonight. It'll be all about BWD's gameplay in Smash this time, so I'd like to request pictures of Bandana Waddle Dee looking feisty, heroic, or genuinely badass! If anyone has anything to contribute, do so right away by tagging me! I'll only using a few of the best I see, so try to be real selective of what you pick.

Oh, and do try to credit the artist of whatever you use if their name isn't already signed on there, please!

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't mean any edgy or ironic pics.

It's already hard enough to get people to take him seriously being as adorable as he is. I want to promote a positive outlook for the little guy!

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Attention, supporters!

I'm starting to write up Thursday Thoughts tonight. It'll be all about BWD's gameplay in Smash this time, so I'd like to request pictures of Bandana Waddle Dee looking feisty, heroic, or genuinely badass! If anyone has anything to contribute, do so right away by tagging me! I'll only using a few of the best I see, so try to be real selective of what you pick.

Oh, and do try to credit the artist of whatever you use if their name isn't already signed on there, please!
tumblr_mv3ctyCuDA1rjas8to1_500.jpg

Sorry, I don't know the artist.

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Attention, supporters!

It's already hard enough to get people to take him seriously being as adorable as he is. I want to promote a positive outlook for the little guy!
My speciality! I'll see if I can make some quick today or tomorrow but here's some that I've already made in the past and or other brigade members made:

853232458_1335618.gif

Megaton punch.gif

Attachments

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

This piece is done by Jordan who goes by Bandana-Waddle-Dee on deviantart.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Um... no. Link is clearly a dude in that game, and all the games.

SMT X FE doesn't count as Fire Emblem. Actually, it was renamed Genei Ibun Roku
Yes it does, you see Intelligent Systems made this to be a Fire Emblem game in a modern day setting but called over ATLUS for dev assistance, as they wanted the transition to feel as natural as possible. And the title translates to, Fire Emblem Illusary Revelations.
Who's Josh?
He's from the BitBlock, and he's a giant Anitmal Crossing fan, he probably was devistated by yesterday's announcement.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? I thought I paid you in Dee Bills.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'll draw Bandana Dee using a potential Final Smash: Megaton Punch. While I work on it, here is a Trophy Deescription for Bandana Dee's potential Final Smash: Megaton Punch.

Megaton Punch
The crowd is silent as they watch Bandana Dee try
to break the record for most blocks broken in a single
punch. This is a bold move for him considering how
bad he was last time he tried. That's odd, it seems
like Mario and Luigi don't enjoy this sport as much as
they used to. Can he do it without hurting them?
Probably not. Maybe that's why they are there in the
first place...Kids don't try this at home.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So in conclusion, Nintendo wasn't very good this year, but on the bright side it wasn't Square, right?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
By the way what if the new Fire Emblem had a comercial like the US Splatoon comercial?

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Hey guys I know reason why people are soo dissapoitnment.

Is just a recap of many games from the past that are good and the news are really wrong....

Was good for me but actually was pretty Meh.

Biggest problem: People still waiting for a proper new metroid game since Metroid Game since Other M that every hate anyway, like for years and you answers us we... a game that practically a freaking Spin-off... Spin-off.
You routine be like:
Main get first, then spin off. Not like, Spin first then Main......... Not work. Imagine dat with a F-zero game, Is a BAD IDEA.

I don't think we don't need a Animal Crossing Wii U, but people want it, we get something we never wanted.
A freaging Animal Crossing LIFE. Like really, even the 3DS Version look more awesome and the focus is freaging home fashion.
And the worse is call "amiibo Festival" like.... HOW WERE GONNA FIND THOSE FREAGING AMIIBOS!?

Last year did not focus on Mario, some there but there but this year. MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO.
Its because he is fraging 30 anniversary, but they Put more hype on Mario Maker than any other game and we know about mario maker years ago, I wish this game was revelead in this E3 than last year like C'mon. I not excited for it.
I want to know about Pokemon Super mystery dungeon!? (Sorry, I want this game soo bad).

Mario&Luigi paper jam is badass idea.
Both fire emblem games the crossover one and fates there were awesome.
Skylanders amiibo I would buy dat definitely, I got my chopper and Lobstar Skylander and now I need the DONG HERE.
Legend of Fashion Zelda Heroes of Triforce look quite interesting. especially the teamwork. And yeah is at least new four sword minus 1 with updated graphics. Like it.
Hyrule Warriors Leak saw it before taken down... STILL HYPE FOR IT, WIND WAKER IS MY FAVORITE ZELDA GAME!!!
Yoshi Wolly World and Xenoblade cronicles get release dates, FINALLY!

Disappointment YES, BAD E3. No, I watch it all, dat enough to prove it is good not like...
EA Sports E3, I just can't.

I hope you like my opinions on the E3 and let keep swagging with the Dee for Smash. I still want Isaac from golden Sun for Smash too.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I gotta say, the fact that you can switch Bowser and DK from Skylanders to Amiibo is useless, they should've just made them Amiibo from the start.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Hey guys I know reason why people are soo dissapoitnment.

Is just a recap of many games from the past that are good and the news are really wrong....

Was good for me but actually was pretty Meh.

Biggest problem: People still waiting for a proper new metroid game since Metroid Game since Other M that every hate anyway, like for years and you answers us we... a game that practically a freaking Spin-off... Spin-off.
You routine be like:
Main get first, then spin off. Not like, Spin first then Main......... Not work. Imagine dat with a F-zero game, Is a BAD IDEA.

I don't think we don't need a Animal Crossing Wii U, but people want it, we get something we never wanted.
A freaging Animal Crossing LIFE. Like really, even the 3DS Version look more awesome and the focus is freaging home fashion.
And the worse is call "amiibo Festival" like.... HOW WERE GONNA FIND THOSE FREAGING AMIIBOS!?

Last year did not focus on Mario, some there but there but this year. MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO.
Its because he is fraging 30 anniversary, but they Put more hype on Mario Maker than any other game and we know about mario maker years ago, I wish this game was revelead in this E3 than last year like C'mon. I not excited for it.
I want to know about Pokemon Super mystery dungeon!? (Sorry, I want this game soo bad).

Mario&Luigi paper jam is badass idea.
Both fire emblem games the crossover one and fates there were awesome.
Skylanders amiibo I would buy dat definitely, I got my chopper and Lobstar Skylander and now I need the DONG HERE.
Legend of Fashion Zelda Heroes of Triforce look quite interesting. especially the teamwork. And yeah is at least new four sword minus 1 with updated graphics. Like it.
Hyrule Warriors Leak saw it before taken down... STILL HYPE FOR IT, WIND WAKER IS MY FAVORITE ZELDA GAME!!!
Yoshi Wolly World and Xenoblade cronicles get release dates, FINALLY!

Disappointment YES, BAD E3. No, I watch it all, dat enough to prove it is good not like...
EA Sports E3, I just can't.

I hope you like my opinions on the E3 and let keep swagging with the Dee for Smash. I still want Isaac from golden Sun for Smash too.
I honestly don't see what wrong with Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer looks fun (partially cause I've always wanted to make a store and work with Tom Nook in Animal Crossing)...Animal Crossing on the Wii U needs to happen.

I think the Mario and Luigi as a series is overrated this game they showed at E3 looks even worse to me (and yes I've played the games)

Pretty much everything else you said I agree with.

Besides Xenoblade and ..I was only interested in Animal Crossing and a bit of StarFox.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I honestly don't see what wrong with Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer looks fun (partially cause I've always wanted to make a store and work with Tom Nook in Animal Crossing)...Animal Crossing on the Wii U needs to happen.

I think the Mario and Luigi as a series is overrated this game they showed at E3 looks even worse to me (and yes I've played the games)

Pretty much everything else you said I agree with.

Besides Xenoblade and ..I was only interested in Animal Crossing and a bit of StarFox.
What about Fire Emblem?

D

Deleted member

I'm the "artist" of this monstrosity. :p I am surprised that you found it.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Anyway, how do you guys feel about Bandana Dee's chances? I think they're okay for now unless they reveal a new Kirby game or application a couple months after E3, but I might be grasping straws too much.
If it's any consolation, Bandanna Dee seems to be performing up there with K Rool and Isaac, and unlike Isaac, B. Dee actually has Japanese support.

And a lot of it, from what I can tell. K. Rool seems to have that too. Isaac has the second, if not most, support Westside but Eastside I don't think it's anywhere near as strong. As far as I'm concerned B. Dee is up there with K. Rool as far as we know, so his chances are good. It's also looking increasingly more like they'll have several ballot characters instead of just one.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure everyone thought we were getting more than one ballot character
To be fair, a lot of people don't want to set their expectations too high, myself included. Having Wolf and the Ballot Winner alongside the first four we had seems plausible. 6 DLC characters is usually the max for most games. And we all know that it takes a lot of work to make a Smash character. But recently I'm starting to think bigger with how much effort they put into Roy and Ryu.

Top Bottom