• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Huh.. just found this. Not sure what it's from, or what it's about, but:

THE FACE!!!

edit: I forgot to say it, but this is beautiful and I always put Kirby in the most Manly expression ever. Thinking about, is really Kirby Rainbow course is coming first to japan?

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
But then you won't be a flying skitty anyone. :c
Your Right... I will likely actually just put a bunch of picture together in Paint.

THE FACE!!!

edit: I forgot to say it, but this is beautiful and I always put Kirby in the most Manly expression ever. Thinking about, is really Kirby Rainbow course is coming first to japan?
The most manly Official picture of Kirby. *looks back American The Rainbow Curse pictures*

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Temporary bridge LAYNBOH!

Rolling rolling LAYNBOH!

Whirlpool LAYNBOH!

HAPPY DAWG LAYNBOH!

Laynbohs for everyone!

HAPPY DAWG LAYNBOW.png

I don't see how you came to this conclusion, you pro-Russian seperatist.
Wait...Are you considering doing what you did to the last pro-Russian separatist?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hasn't everybody tried to kill Kirby at least once? Even himself?

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I don't understand Kirby characters, one moment they are like " Hey Kirby, I'll help you find the ship parts, we're BFFs!" the other they literally say "Kirby, this is it! Prepare to die!"

D

Deleted member

To be fair, Kirby isn't exactly completely innocent.
One moment he's trying to do something heroic, then next he's going on a massacre just because someone took his cake.
He beat up Dedede just because he assumed Dedede took it for crying out loud!

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
To be fair, Kirby isn't exactly completely innocent.
One moment he's trying to do something heroic, then next he's going on a massacre just because someone took his cake.
He beat up Dedede just because he assumed Dedede took it for crying out loud!
Well, the shadow did look like a Waddle Dee, which are King Dedede's servants:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
So whatever happened to the blue Bandana Dee?
There was never a blue bandana dee? There was a cyan one, but we haven't see gameplay of him. More than likely it was initially a 5 player game, but had to lower it down to 4 for performance issues.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
There was never a blue bandana dee? There was a cyan one, but we haven't see gameplay of him. More than likely it was initially a 5 player game, but had to lower it down to 4 for performance issues.
cyan, blue, same difference.
tbh, prob Amiibo CPU helper ;)
hopefully. or maybe
HE IS THE SUPER SECRET FINAL BOSS! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
We're talking about this guy, right?

He was seen in the Title Screen at the E3 demo for the game with Kirby and the other 3 Bandana Dees. After Bill Trinen revealed the multiplayer mode, he was the only version of Bandana Dee that didn't appear for multiplayer, or anywhere else in the game.

My only guess for what he might appear in is if Bandana Dee gets a mode like Dedede Tour, where instead of Kirby you control him. Then that way, there would still be 4 players.

I doubt he was removed for performance issues, as I'm pretty sure the Wii U would be capable of handling that. :glare:

I also find it sort of strange that he wears a white bandana when he's cyan. The others wear ones that somewhat match their skin tone.

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
My god...Super Star....
Or Rtdl.

He was seen in the Title Screen at the E3 demo for the game with Kirby and the other 3 Bandana Dees. After Bill Trinen revealed the multiplayer mode, he was the only version of Bandana Dee that didn't appear for multiplayer, or anywhere else in the game.

My only guess for what he might appear in is if Bandana Dee gets a mode like Dedede Tour, where instead of Kirby you control him. Then that way, there would still be 4 players.

I doubt he was removed for performance issues, as I'm pretty sure the Wii U would be capable of handling that. :glare:

I also find it sort of strange that he wears a white bandana when he's cyan. The others wear ones that somewhat match their skin tone.
He possibly could get clayed until the end as a secret character. Maybe he is a Dee Professor studying the history of Kirby. He can proved Keeby is actually Yellow Kirby.

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I

R.I.P. Bluedana Dee, we will always remember you :cry:
We should make a petition to have Bluedana Dee in Smash to honor him.

Top Bottom