• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
**** YEAH MIRROR! Only that ability wasn't in Amazing Mirror. And it has some of the goddamn best moves! That dash attack...Bliss...

Also, what do you guys think when someone says BDee can't be playable? My thoughts are then:
My reaction

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Yeah, but this game has so much more over-powered Copy Abilities than others. No Power runs are still really hard, though. Also, I think you mentioned this earlier, and this has been happening to me SO MUCH ON MY CIRCUS RUNS. I always get to Queen Sectonia Soul with Circus, and the changing platforms, at least for Circus, ARE HELL. Somersault sends you off the platforms into your death, Fire-Hoop Jump ends up flinging you off the platforms, Ball Balance is an un-safe move as you can end up getting hurt out of it, and you can't move much while doing it or you'll be near an edge, and Baton has no invincibility so you'll end up getting hit because of how long the move takes to use. The only moves I can actually do are Trampoline, one of the weakest moves, and Balloon Pop Art, which only has a couple of frames of invincibility. It's so annoying...

oh god I found this out when I was switching in the middle of a map for Energy Spheres

i don't have Dolphin so I can't take screenshots but get one of Bomb to show everyone cause it's so cuuteeee

DO YOU NEED SOME EXTRA HEALTH
The powers are probably over powered cause the bosses have more tricks. While the other games have slightly less but still over powered abilities but less difficult bosses.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
**** YEAH MIRROR! Only that ability wasn't in Amazing Mirror. And it has some of the goddamn best moves! That dash attack...Bliss...

Also, what do you guys think when someone says BDee can't be playable? My thoughts are then:
My thoughts exactly in that gif. :laugh:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I hope Bandana Dee is in this game. I'm still really cautious. He's either in or not playable at all (trophy, assist trophy, not at all)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I hope Bandana Dee is in this game. I'm still really cautious. He's either in or not playable at all (trophy, assist trophy, not at all)
So he has the exact same thing going for him like other characters.

What are some of your favorite abilities? Mine include, but aren't limited to: Fighter, Suplex, Jet, Animal, Ghost. Ninja, Mirror and Missle. Why Missle? You get to blown stuff up. With. YOUR. FACE! BOOM!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
has anybody else noticed that Kirby squeaks whenever he's hit by fire and stuff in Triple Deluxe

it's the most cute thing ever

triple deluxe kirby is so much cuter than smash kirby imo

D

Deleted member

I found that odd for a game called Amazing mirror has nothing to do with the plot but it is mirror world

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Haha just a little thing that happened
EDIT: Site brokeded

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Implying that Kirby isn't already cute, along with BDee
yeah but smash kirby isn nowhere near as cute as in kirby games

honestly smash kirby is like a blank slate and it's horrible

it's sakurais franchise but they don't do anything right with him, even stuff that was in older games

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
haha x3 if you use the hack to play as bandana in return and then go into arena with kirby and pick a skill and then turn into bandana once the thing starts, bandana dee's icon has the hat on it x3

thats adorable x3 if anybody wants a specific one tell me
COULD YOU GET ME A CRASH BDEE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
So he has the exact same thing going for him like other characters.

What are some of your favorite abilities? Mine include, but aren't limited to: Fighter, Suplex, Jet, Animal, Ghost. Ninja, Mirror and Missle. Why Missle? You get to blown stuff up. With. YOUR. FACE! BOOM!
Ninja, ice, yo-yo, suplex, cutter, sword, water, and I really wish magic could come back... thought that power was cute

though cutest power goes to animal kirby...

I like using most of the power though... except ball, whip, and some of the less useful powers that only had one directional attacks in DL 2, DL 3, K64, etc etc.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Ninja, ice, yo-yo, suplex, cutter, sword, water, and I really wish magic could come back... thought that power was cute

though cutest power goes to animal kirby...

I like using most of the power though... except ball, whip, and some of the less useful powers that only had one directional attacks in DL 2, DL 3, and K64...
i don't like whip but i love ball

because the copy ability is so bad it's funny

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
i don't like whip but i love ball

because the copy ability is so bad it's funny
it's useful in some instances.... like all the Kirby games where Kirby is a ball....

HAL has stated that ball ability is actually an ability that Kirby has mastered and has hinted strongly at it being the one he's using in games like Canvas Curse and Tilt n Tumble. So Kirby can just make himself a ball when he needs and games where he's a ball is him using this ability

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
DeDeDe's Drum Dash Deluxe got a 9/10 from Nintendo Life

yeh

kirby minigames are so ****ing good they get a 9/10

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
DeDeDe's Drum Dash Deluxe got a 9/10 from Nintendo Life

yeh

kirby minigames are so ****ing good they get a 9/10
Honestly Dedede Drum Dash gets so much hate for no reason. It's actually really fun, and challenging. Getting Platinum on the Extra level is sooooooooooooo hard

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Honestly Dedede Drum Dash gets so much hate for no reason. It's actually really fun, and challenging. Getting Platinum on the Extra level is sooooooooooooo hard
i suck so bad at DeDeDe's Drum Dash

DO YOU NEED TO GET PLATINUM TO 100% THE GAMES????????????

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
IMPOSSIBLE YOU MEAN CAUSE SO MUCH RAGE

it's great though. I love it.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Anyway, I'm gonna do what @ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee did and ask some people why they think the Dee is unlikely.
Also, I really need to start looking at your guys profile, for the longest time I thought Reserved was a girl because of his avatar. :p

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
SOMEBODY TELL ME

DO I NEED TO PLATINUM DEDEDE DRUM DSASH CAUESE I SUCHK AT HIT NOOO
PLEASE EOSMEBODY TELLL,E I NEED TO KNOW

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Well at least I think Kirby in new Smash Game is a VAST improvement to Brawl's Kirby, imo. Brawl Kirby is an emotionless permeate (-' . ' -) face with little character and charm in comparison. Design looks better in Smash 4, he responds with more sounds and makes a lot more expressions in comparison. His faces as he's being attacked have a bit more detail. Eyes very expressive, cheek blushes also expressive. From the videos as well in the trailers he's also sporting other various expressions. He's more lively. I get that it's Kirby's personality to look a bit blank because he's a child so his signature expression is one of a little "o" mouth representative of a curious nature... but they can have him react to other things more... and I think the new smash is doing that more with him. At least in comparison to Brawl for sure.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
you can get the super ones

get a super with Kirby then before going into a room change to bandana dee

ALSO OMG

ALSO SHADOW KIRBY ALT

CONFIRMED

I THINK

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
you can get the super ones

get a super with Kirby then before going into a room change to bandana dee

ALSO OMG

ALSO SHADOW KIRBY ALT

CONFIRMED

I THINK
im afraid i can't with the code im using, mine doesnt let me change them whenever, i'll see if i can find the code you used
can you get meta knight to have these
itll take a while but if you give me time i can get up meta and dedede

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
OKAY ITS OFFICIAL

WE NEED KIRBY 'S RETURN TO DREAMLAND 2 ON THE WII U

ALSO ITS IN 3D

AND EVERY KIRBY ABILITY IS IN THE GAME AND REVISED IF NEEDED

AND BANDANA DEE IS THE MOST OP OUT OF ALL THE CHARACTERS & COPY ABILITIES

D

Deleted member

There i think thats all of them

couldnt get the super ones though im afraid
It makes me wish that we could combine copy abilities again. Imagine Bandana Dee having a Beam Spear...
It would take a lot of work to do, but it would still be awesome.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Good news! According to Zipzo, Bandana Dee doesn't appear at all! Why is this good news? It means that his only appearance can be playable, as there wasn't even a Waddle Dee in the victory screen!
Where is the source? Just making sure.

Top Bottom