• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana shield tricks!

ADHD

Smash Hero
These are great, especially since its lagless a banana is thrown out of a shield and you can grab immediately, or Fsmash, whatever.

You can roll forward or backwards and spam A and hold the direction you want the banana to be thrown during the roll.

And if you are being chased or whatever, you can throw the banana on the ground during a roll as well by spamming A and holding down.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Chrome, what Kayzee said.
That would be glide tossing.

10PeopleWhoDon'tReadGuidesFirstBeforeCreatingNewThreads

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'msorryformakingathreadwithoutcheckingitwillnothappenagainpleaseandthankyou

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Eh, different people play different ways. I wouldn't like somebody hating on the way I use my c-stick if I used it for alternative measures.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Why would you B-stick with Diddy...its pointless.
when it came out, i found alot of people would B-stick when it wasnt even very beneficial to their character. they just did it cause they thought it'd make him alot better or something, i dunno >.>

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
I never used the C-Stick in Melee.

So I decided I would B-Stick in Brawl, no matter what character I'm playing. And so far I've had some pretty interesting results. :)

Top Bottom