• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana grab combo (single naner locking doesn't work)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Okay, I originally had a thread about single naner locking but it turns out single naner locking doesn't even work and was too true to be good. But something did come useful out of this, if you have two naners on the ground, you can glide toss the first one, pick up the second and SH over them, hold down keep mashing Z while DI'ing towards their trip and eventually you will throw the banana twice at them doing 10 damage and then you get a free grab. It's better than following two nanerz with a single grab because it's an extra 5 damage. This can be done with one naner out but your opponent has to be stupid.

IDK

Smash Lord
yes it does... just did it on level 9s and my friends. you weren't doing it fast enough. and sorry i couldnt respond on aim i was at water polo.

ADHD

Smash Hero
yes it does... just did it on level 9s and my friends. you weren't doing it fast enough. and sorry i couldnt respond on aim i was at water polo.
Look if you put the cp on walk in training mode he rolls before you can throw it down again I was doing it as fast as possible.

IDK

Smash Lord
how do you know it was as fast as possible? i did the same thing and it worked. also you need really perfect timing to get the z-catch... which can make it a lot easier to do faster.

ADHD

Smash Hero
how do you know it was as fast as possible? i did the same thing and it worked. also you need really perfect timing to get the z-catch... which can make it a lot easier to do faster.
my god get another video up of you doing it right then :(

I thought the way you did it in the video was it

Top Bottom