• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Wife

Smash Lord
u can't just randomly post idiotic statements
Lol, Bibbed is my boy. And besides, it wasn't idiotic. It was actually quite factual. We did a TA vs Team Ben crew battle Tuesday night where Omni went super saiyan or something. Kid had this fire in his eyes and I almost peed my pants. It seriously might be more fair as a 4v1.

But seriously, heart TA. ( I don't know how to make the heart like you guys do.)

hova

Smash Champion
haha

shift + comma and then 3

<3

but omni didn't have me screaming in his ear

true story: I once out trash talked all of DA

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
haha

shift + comma and then 3

<3

but omni didn't have me screaming in his ear

true story: I once out trash talked all of DA
your voice makes me orgasm regardless of who or what you're talking about hova. <3

Frozen

Smash Lord
It's after 6pm, Nurok... and this is for Piano Man on Friday (invite only, talk to FrozenChaos) just so no one gets confused.
It isn't really invite only, I just said that to be a **** to Nurok.

But yes, MRK....show up, so we can crew battle you *****es.....I'll record the whole thing and upload it to youtube....at least bring 4, go for 5. :)

We'll probably have....

Myself
Btree
Hat
EEvisu
Nurok (not letting him play though)

im2emo4myshrt....if you want to come send me a private message, and i'll give you the address. This is in Catonsville, on Frederick road.

Discuss this sheezy in the Bmores Finest thread though....leave UMBC's alone =X

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I might go to this thing this saturday too, how many people are going?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I might go to this thing this saturday too, how many people are going?
Plenty. All I know is I'll have smashers to play with on Saturday. It's likely we'll have enough to do a doubles and singles tourney. I'm guessing anywhere between 20-30 people. The main event is April 7th; this is just the little brother since there isn't anywhere else to smash besides Boss's, and that place doesn't support MD/VA's (insert large number) smashers.

Nurok

Smash Lord
****IT
i want my ****ing permit. I can't go unless i get my permit.. which is a non existant chance. but tomorrow i might be able to go to UMBC... cuz im getting my permit tomorrow LOL

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Rei - Only if I don't team with cmang!

UMBC - I can come to UMBC Fri and Sat, but after 4PM on Fri. Let me know.
There is a possibility for me to come, I'm getting a haircut at 1, my ride might drive there :D. Knowing my luck, I'm gonna come.

I'll bring my Cube just in case we need extras if people leave.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Rei - Lez team tomorrow.

UMBC - It seems I'm not working tomorrow (they're making me work Monday instead), so if you wanted to bump the time earlier feel free sir.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Rei - Lez team tomorrow.

UMBC - It seems I'm not working tomorrow (they're making me work Monday instead), so if you wanted to bump the time earlier feel free sir.
It's the day before the event, so I'm not going to change anything. We have till midnight, and since I didn't reserve any extra tv's, it will be less crowded toward the late afternoon and evening hours than early afternoon - at least it seemed that way last time.

pssst, Appletree, bring your laptop :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey Rei I'm gonna team with UMBC at this actually, I want to team with every BF member at least once in tourney.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
well I just played with Freakachu, Julien and Nicholas for like... 6 hours, so let me get to bed so I can attend my own smashfest lol.

Appletree, let's do it. If for some reason I don't show on time, call my room # to wake me up. My number is 443-612-0303. Put that in your cell, appletree!

I'm going to be soooo sleepy tomorrow. Going to bed now...

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Good **** everyone

BTree - We **** too hard. Challenge Frozen for the blackest motha****a alive!

EE - We squandered in those team matches, I think we were getting tired. Still, good ****. Just remember that I CAN powershield. :D

Frozen - No matter what you say, I two stocked you in a Falcon ditto :D. You're still da blackest Motha****a alive! No one saw that Falcon punch, therefore, I claim it doesn't exist.

Husband - Man, why did you have to leave early? I would have loved to play some Marth against you. Well, hope to see you next week if I go.

GodIsMyRock - Holy ****, first, I could ONLY beat your GaW with shinespike gayness. And then I face your falco. Dude, your falco is soo god **** technical, good **** man.

Hat - Man, ur gay now :(. I need to speed my Marth up or pick up Fox for the week and work on crazy tech ****. **** it's another Sheik :(.

@the other two players who I waited outside & in the lobby with, good **** guys, I hope to see you guys next week.

Yet again I might go to the tourney next week. It all depends on my ride. UMBC, very fun fest you had there. Good ****.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Agreed sephiroth666, it was a very fun fest. It's nice getting to play a whole bunch of friendlies for once and not have to do mainly high-intensity games. I also enjoyed getting to meet a bunch of new guys. Great games, everyone.

Now mark your calendars for the tournament next Saturday!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Agreed sephiroth666, it was a very fun fest. It's nice getting to play a whole bunch of friendlies for once and not have to do mainly high-intensity games. I also enjoyed getting to meet a bunch of new guys. Great games, everyone.

Now mark your calendars for the tournament next Saturday!
Yeah I'm gonna try to come, I'm surprised I never played you. I am Rei in MD in the Smash Scene, but anyway, I'm gonna try to come for next Saturday.

Nurok

Smash Lord
woah... battle theme music. Does that make UMBC the gym leader? Alright then.
I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU! *pika pika!!!* USE THUNDERBOLT.*UMBC loses all life, NUROK WINS!*
woooooooo gimme my gym badge *****

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Wow this music is driving me crazy, I don't think Im getting Diamond and Pearl anymore......

Anyway, I'll be needing a teammate.

Eh eh?

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
Me and Zombies! are coming to this next week. Count us in, we can bring a gamecube, at tv, and a copy of smash if they're needed. Tell me if we need to bring them somebody.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Me and Zombies! are coming to this next week. Count us in, we can bring a gamecube, at tv, and a copy of smash if they're needed. Tell me if we need to bring them somebody.
You can bring copies of smash and gamecubes. We already have tv's.

I'm looking forward to this! I want to play Wife and feel what Ken felt when he played him... even though it will probably be a much different feeling since I'll lose lol.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I think it'd be quite swell, as long as we can get g-regulate drunken death-wails after every stock

"brahlalahaallah!"

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol If the music drives you crazy, just press escape and it stops.

Anyway, I'm gonna bring my stuff again, it seems my copy of smash was needed last Saturday :o!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
gimma me my gym badge UMBC. Or i will have to get jv 5 stocked by you.
I take it you got your license? No more missing smash events in the future?

It will be difficult to JV 5 stock u with laser spamming. I was really going for it vs Nikk's fox last Saturday, but alas, he hit me up to 7% by his 3rd stock. :p (sorry Nikk, lol I've become so mean)

Frozen

Smash Lord
I take it you got your license? No more missing smash events in the future?

It will be difficult to JV 5 stock u with laser spamming. I was really going for it vs Nikk's fox last Saturday, but alas, he hit me up to 7% by his 3rd stock. :p (sorry Nikk, lol I've become so mean)
You have become kind of mean on these boards.....you used to be so humble :ohwell:

<3

Nurok

Smash Lord
well
im getting my permit soon.
so i will be driving more
so you know
smash events a lot
AKA "places to chill with friends"
yes ive gone back to my miultiple entering post, just this once.
LOL

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Is cmart coming this Sat? If not, who wants to team with Samus/Peach/Jigglypuff?
We were going to team last Saturday, but since we didn't get a chance to do that... how bout this Saturday? I won't have Nicholas as a teammate since he and Freakachu are going to dominate.

Frozen, I acknowledge that I have a lot further to go in Smash. At the same time however, I still take pride in the level I have achieved to this point. I don't see any problem in poking a bit of fun at Nikk. I'm not saying I am better than anyone else. BUT I did pull off an amazing knee to knee to knee combo on Freakachu's fox last night that ended in the fox phantasming to sweet spot the ledge and getting yet another knee in the face! That was an amazing moment. :grin:

Top Bottom