• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balls To The Walls 2

abcool

Smash Ace
Date:11/11/2012
Host: Abcool
Venue: Loch and Bomb's House
Games played: Melee and Project M

Melee Results: Singles
1)Rudra :falcomelee:
2)Abcool :samusmelee:
3)ShounenKel :peachmelee:
4)Bomb :falcomelee:
5)Hype :samusmelee:
5)TK :iceclimbersmelee:
7)Rox :falconmelee:
7)Loch :falcomelee:
9)Rikukanu :marthmelee:
9) Shaq :nessmelee:
9)Captain Coolness :falconmelee:
9) Ashton :mariomelee:
13)CW forefeited
13)Tip :mariomelee:

Melee Results: Doubles

1)Abcool and Hype :foxmelee:/:samusmelee:
2)ShounenKel and Bomb :falcomelee:/:peachmelee:
3)Rudra and Rox :falcomelee:/:falconmelee:
4)Loch and TK :falcomelee:/iceclimbersmelee:

Singles videos can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvTVQTkJwzulG42usq-N2hjehiLTA06wU

Doubles: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvTVQTkJwzulZmv-cSG5FWqwRFONiVCq_

abcool

Smash Ace
Not bad matches

WF isn't bad so far so good stuff
We got some decent players in my country. Some go to Apex and florida from time to time. Commenting on the vids would be appreciated aswell since they need a boost of confidence from the other scenes. An thanks :p

abcool

Smash Ace
wow, awesome turnout. really makes me happy to see that the bahamas has a scene. MELEE FOR LIFE!
We have a few more players that had to work that day. We have like 23-24 people that play the game competitively. I just never used to post results on Smashboards, which i will be doing more often now.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i enjoyed playing shouenkel at apex last year. i hope to see him and others again if possible this year. glad him and others are still keeping the game strong.

abcool

Smash Ace
Hype, was a Ganon player and switch to Samus. Rudra, sometimes plays Ganon though, when Falco isn't working out.

Top Bottom