• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balance Board for SMASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
BALANCE BOARD FOR SMASH

Why not? I mean, Wii Fit Trainer got in, so why not the balance board. you know, the one in the game that can talk and move on it's own, not the one in your basement.

MOVESETS:
I dunno, probably based off of wii fit games, and just stretching itself around and stuff.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
A joke is a joke but when PeePz start putting WTF Char in there profile pic & sigs and ****..UGHHH boils my blood! I thought the trolling would reduce after the trailer just thought PeePz were constantly trolling because they are bored and the lack of info on the game...

Well WTF surely didnt help out..litreally poured oil over the troll fire...and you lot look down on GameFaQs?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
A joke is a joke but when PeePz start putting WTF Char in there profile pic & sigs and ****..UGHHH boils my blood! I thought the trolling would reduce after the trailer just thought PeePz were constantly trolling because they are bored and the lack of info on the game...

Well WTF surely didnt help out..litreally poured oil over the troll fire...and you lot look down on GameFaQs?
umm... calm down? wii fit trainer isn't that bad. what if the character from this thread got in instead? lol.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I don't like that board, last time I see it, it tell me that I was overweight then try to tell me fitness tips.
Can't talk to me like that and expect my support D=<

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
It should be an item! You grab it and throw it at someone... or, you throw it onto the ground, stand on it, and taunt to receive some random reward.

I didn't play Wii Fit... who was more prominent, the talking Wii Board or the Trainer?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
It should be an item! You grab it and throw it at someone... or, you throw it onto the ground, stand on it, and taunt to receive some random reward.

I didn't play Wii Fit... who was more prominent, the talking Wii Board or the Trainer?
it depends if you played the games or if you actually worked out.

the trainer if you worked out, and the balance board for the menus, bmi tests and the games.

I like the item idea though.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
From what I remember from the original you had the talking board for the menus and the trainer for the yoga lessons. No one really talked to you in the minigames if I remember well. So yeah I would say that it was the trainer who was the most see of both. Still need comfirmation since I didn't play Wii Fit for years.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
From what I remember from the original you had the talking board for the menus and the trainer for the yoga lessons. No one really talked to you in the minigames if I remember well. So yeah I would say that it was the trainer who was the most see of both. Still need comfirmation since I didn't play Wii Fit for years.
I saw the board more, only because I only played the games and didn't do yoga or strength training much.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I suppose that it depends on how you play the game.

Still I think the trainer have more importance since they are important in half the activities when the board is bassicaly here to tell you the rules in the other half and nothing more (outside of being of course the controller in all the mini games).

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It should be Wii Fit Trainer's exclusive controller where it requires you to move on the board in the positions you want her to attack.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Oddly I always saw the Balance Board as the MC for WiiFit. Plus R.O.B. was in Brawl. Though lately I have been considering we can still see Male Trainer. Oh and we did see BB in the background so I guess it is deconfrimed as playable.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Isn't the Balance Board part of WFT's stage already?
I could have swore it was. I could be wrong.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
WFT's d-b transforms her into a Balance Board.

You know where you read this first.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Wii Balance Board is not going to be playable. It will be in the Wii Fit stage... and Wii Fit Trainer probably steps on the balance board as one of her taunts. I am sure it already gets plenty of representation that the peripheral itself doesn't need to be playable.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I heard you like balance boards, so i let you fight against balance boards while playing as a balance board in a stage of balance boards when you are sitting on a balance board that's on a balance board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom