• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bakemonky's wallpapers -UPDATE-Falco, Roy, Mewtwo

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
when you eventually make a CF one, please dont show his pink uniform.

CF= bad ass,manly man
pink CF= gay stripper

i supose the stripper uniform would be fine if it looked like he was puting on a show for zelda and peach though;)

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
when you eventually make a CF one, please dont show his pink uniform.

CF= bad ass,manly man
pink CF= gay stripper

i supose the stripper uniform would be fine if it looked like he was puting on a show for zelda and peach though;)
heh don't worry. I won't. I personally main with Samus, with C. Falcon as my alt. I can't even play him in his pink uniform because I get distracted by how stupid he looks.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
dude, Those are really good, I can't wait for the kirby one.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Wario would be fun.

I took a break from making them, since school was ****** me, but I will start again very soon. C Falcon is first, then Kirby, Pitt, and whoever else I feel like doing.

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
I like how the pictures have the backgrounds unified, but the Eyecandy Weave filter could have the strands a bit longer. The black void areas seem to split up some images.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah that is true.

If you ever do a Mr. Game & Watch one, then you will be my hero. :chuckle:

Plus the black areas wouldn't matter, it's Game & Watch. It would only *** to his sheer awesomeness.

The Original Oats

Smash Apprentice
Dude thats F***** amazing!!! those pictures are like nothing i've ever seen before.....
The roy picture is insane.....yes....add a marth picture too... and continue to make more

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Dude thats F***** amazing!!! those pictures are like nothing i've ever seen before.....
The roy picture is insane.....yes....add a marth picture too... and continue to make more
College sucks. Classes end on the Dec 7th. Lots of new ones coming after that.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Nice Wallpapers.
+Rep for you.
EDIT 12/3/06: I hate the cowards who derep me for stupid reasons and then don't even leave their name.
That goes for the ****** who just derepped me.

Metà

Smash Master
Man, these are so awesome! I'm using the Sheik one.

Although, are there any other designs you could do? I mean, the weave pattern is awesome and all, but some variation would be nice. : )

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
all the wallpapers are awesome u did a fantastic job

the roy one is so my wallpaper now it's awesome!!

could u possibly do a marth wallpaper?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey man, just wanted to congratulate you on the wall papers, they look awesome.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
there awsome man don't listen to what gay people tell you. there just plain out a$$holes
and i used ur awsome sheik wall paper for my combo vid(sorry if u didn't know).lcombo vid page is in my sig in the url!

Top Bottom