• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bakemonky's wallpapers -UPDATE-Falco, Roy, Mewtwo

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
This is all listed on another post, but I felt like making an official post to display my crap. I hope you guys like it. I do about one a day, and so after a while I will do every character. Except maybe jiggs. I dont like her. :)

All of them are best viewed at 1280 x 1024.

I will post them in the order in which I made them.

-UPDATE-
Samus 10-01-06
Ganon 10-10-06
Sheik 10-11-06
Link 10-12-06
Mario 10-15-06
Luigi 10-16-06
Roy 10-17-06 This may be my favorite one I've done.
Mewtwo 10-18-06 I take it back. This one is pretty cool.
Falco 10-25-06

SAMUS

GANON

SHEIK

LINK

MARIO

LUIGI

ROY

MEWTWO

FALCO

Sensai

Smash Master
Jeah, I've said ti ocne, but I'll say it again...those are INCREDIBLE.

You should tell someone how to do that, so that they can tell me. Or maybe you could just tell me, haha.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
That link/ ganon one was hotness man as was the shiek one, those are top rate to me good job 10/10

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
dude thats so cool how you meshed it together. are all those shots off the game?
With the exception of the pic of Ganon in the bottom right of the Ganon wallpapers, all of the shots are in game.

I try to always use in game shots, because when you start mixing and matching different types of artwork, it starts to look weird. This looks more consistent.

Next up I will do maybe Link or Fox or Marth. I hadn't even thought about a Mew2 one, but now that I think about it, I might do that one next... he would be fun.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Not cool. Give credit where it's due. Unless you meant that you've updated your current wallpaper display to his Ganon. The phrase "made it mine" is a bit suggestive that you've claimed it as your own work.

Hey Bakemonky, you could always put your name (in a small font) on the corner of your work.

Sorry for going this out of the way, it's just that I'm against plagarism.
Thanks for caring. Although I think he meant he just put it as his wallpaper on his computer, which is the reason I'm doing these in teh first place. However, if he is telling people he made them, I will eat his soul. :)

Yeah I should put my name on them...

Ami

Smash Ace
Really awesome wallpapers, you have there. My personal favouite is the Link one. The layout is really nice, and I like how some parts of the images "pop" out at you.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! nice work *CoughMAKEAMARIOWALLPAPERCough*...
heh, ok. I did the Link one today, and I have a test tomorrow, so no more... But tomorrow I will have lots of time to do some. I already did the preliminary gathering of the pics and getting an idea of what I want to do, and so I should be able to do about 3 or 4 rapid fire tomorrow. In order, I will do...

1 Mario
2 Roy
3 Fox
4 Mewtwo
5 Kirby
6 Falco
7 Marth
8 Donkey Kong

I doubt I will get that far, but we will see...

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
ugh... im just realizing how much the Mario one sucks. Sorry Stryks. I was in a bad mood when I created it, and I guess it shows in my work. I will redo it later... Not now. Now sleep.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
great work.

that pic of ganon charging with that sword is the most badass ganon pic i have ever seen, i wish it was better featured. could you link where you got that pick please?
also, that pic of ganon decending on link in the link wallpaper kicks *** as well too bad you couldnt fit it into both.

great work man, i am no longer useing my default dell backround.

EDIT: just realized that the pic is behind the shadow of ganon's big nose, still grear though.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys. I finished Roy, but havent loaded it yet. I will later today. It is by far the best one Ive done, I think. Maybe it's just cause I use to main him, so I have some strange emotional attachement to it. :)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Not to be anal (can I say that here?), but why is Luigi's hat reversed(I'm sure the entire picture is reversed, not just the hat, but I noticed because of the hat) in his pic? It's in the bottom right, it looks normal except for the L. It's not like I'm gonna take it off of my background because of that, but I was just wondering.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Not to be anal (can I say that here?), but why is Luigi's hat reversed(I'm sure the entire picture is reversed, not just the hat, but I noticed because of the hat) in his pic? It's in the bottom right, it looks normal except for the L. It's not like I'm gonna take it off of my background because of that, but I was just wondering.
Yeah iceman, I was looking at the picture and noticed it as well, and i thought that the pic was just wrong. Bt then I remembered that I did reverse it. oops.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Falco is done. It's pretty cool. I was lacking in good Falco screenshots, but oh well. Fox will be coming soon, but first I want to do Kirby and Pit (even thought hes not in Melee.) Then, I will make "Bakemonky's suggestive and subliminal wallpaper of characters that he would like to see in Brawl." It should be cool.

Top Bottom