• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bahamutess-Artwork

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't have a scanner, so the only way that I can show yall my art is by taking pictures of it. Sorry if it's kind of blurry!

Frodric my old frog:

Norbert my old lizard:

Painting of a scene in the Last Samuri:

EDIT: Apparently imageshack dropped all of my pictures I posted so I'm having to reload them. Sorry about that.

purple_hamster101

Smash Rookie
I like the first dragon, and the mountain. You know, I'm putting off scanning my artworks, i'm so lazzzy...but the trasfering, croping, and all that stuff really bothers me. Also I don't have much game art works, lesser SSBM pics, but I'm filling up that space...

I'm blabbing again...

-------------------------------

If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?
(read it somewhere, it's like 6pages of cool quotes like this.)

Wife

Smash Lord
oh man the atrwork thread rules! atrwork is totally sweet. keep up the good work brother

Liku

Smash Journeyman
I like the Yoshi's Story on, **** I love that game. Wonderful colors.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
I like the paintings alot. The main thing i would suggest is continuing to practise drawing. You can really work on accuracy which includes forms but also shading. Good job!

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's a painting I have been working on. I just finished it today. It's a geometric painting of my old bearded dragon. If you don't know what a beardie looks like, I provided a picture below the painting.

Thanks for your comments!

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks Chang! Here is a photograph I took of my cat this morning. I know it's photography and not what I normally do, but I thought it was pretty.
EDIT: It's kinda fuzzy, sorry.

Legomaxx

Smash Journeyman
The piranha plants are a real piece of art! I dont know why they made me laugh...woo im in a weird mood today. Great job on your art!

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry about all of my pictures randomly vanashing. I'll never use imageshack again.
Here are my sketches, not sure which order they were in.

Oh and if anyone wants me to do a banner for them, I can do a few. I'm going to school full time so I'm sorta busy.
Here's an example I made randomly for smashbros909:

squirrelhunter17

Smash Journeyman
the frog seems and lizard seem a little flat.

you do have a nice use of texture on the lizard tho.

but isnt tiamat the queen of dragons??? (excuse the nerdyness)

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Baha and I got a new printer with a scanner! Now I'll be able to put up more artwork.

This sketch was at the beach of Clearwater, FL. It got a little messed up throughout the trip...

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't updated in a while....probably because I haven't done any artwork in a while. I did this one today. It's sharpie and prismacolors.

Edit: and of course it was for my avatar.

Also, I did one for Bahamut's avatar, but I think he's too attached to his because he's had it for years.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey nice work. especailly on that red n black lizard work a few posts up. very true to form of the physical lizard . neat way of showing it.

Top Bottom