• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Peach that Wants better

CraigWashPro

Smash Rookie
hi guys i am Elite i am not a very new player but a new player to the brawl tournament world and want to get better as fast as possible i will be posting my peach vids and want other peach player to may be tell me wat i am doin wrong or rite or should improve on i will post my channel feel free to post comments on the vid i have and if u want me to post them one by one i can but heres my channel i hope u enjoy http://www.youtube.com/user/cawj261?feature=guide

CraigWashPro

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys once i get more match up experience i want to top at the apex 2013 that the goal, I will continue to post vids of my peach and i am also down to learn some trick by u guys

Yami 2b

Smash Apprentice
Fake. That is the Yami's Peach, the french peach
/facepalm

Elite just used my tag, and played with B-sticking, I see no problem with this. (I cant be everywhere :glare:)
I haven't played Brawl for a while, so it would be impossible for me to upload any video (and with this ****ty connection of mine ...)

Ill > i saw your interview, oh chris, give me a child ! =p

Marcosplay

Smash Rookie
/facepalm

Elite just used my tag, and played with B-sticking, I see no problem with this. (I cant be everywhere :glare:)
I haven't played Brawl for a while, so it would be impossible for me to upload any video (and with this ****ty connection of mine ...)

Ill > i saw your interview, oh chris, give me a child ! =p
Ups... Sorry Elite and Yami

CraigWashPro

Smash Rookie
Ups... Sorry Elite and Yami
Hey now prob Yami is my favortive peach and i just played the tag that tournament, but my peach is nothing compare to yami peach and one day i would love to ditto such peach so my game wikk improve on a infer self peach level, and i hope that yami gets back in to the brawl soon i miss the ur great peach!!!!!

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
hi guys i am Elite i am not a very new player but a new player to the brawl tournament world and want to get better as fast as possible i will be posting my peach vids and want other peach player to may be tell me wat i am doin wrong or rite or should improve on i will post my channel feel free to post comments on the vid i have and if u want me to post them one by one i can but heres my channel i hope u enjoy http://www.youtube.com/user/cawj261?feature=guide
breathe in !

also nice peach :p

CraigWashPro

Smash Rookie
Will have more this weekend i have a local tournament that i will b recording and so get an eye out for that.

Top Bottom