• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to sSchool, Back to Melee: AZ Sept. 20th

Corigames

Smash Hero
Thanks to everyone that came out. I know that room was sooooo hot, and I'm glad everyone was able to play fine anyway. To the results:

Doubles:
1: Tean Zero (Rob + Sean)
2: Oblivion (Greg + Brad)
3: Team Smash (AXE + Vectorman)
4: G-h0t (Manny + Trevyn)
5: Kaiba Corp (Tai + Yoko)
5: Blue Screen of Death (Dan + Coty)
7: Trent and Wakka (Corey + John)
7: Team Blue (CHUK + Ari)
9: S-Show M-me Y-your M-Moves (Trent + Joe)
9: Taj + Wobbles (KGA + Duffy)

Singles:
1: Wobbles
2: Forward
3: Light
4: Axe
5: Vectorman
5: South Paw
7: JMFH
8: Wakka
8: SA-X
9: 741
9: CHUK
9: Dark
13: KGA
13: RAI
13: Balls
13: B-Stick
17: Duffy
17: POMX
17: Jard
17: cutmet
17: Shiv
17: ALTF4
25: YEAH!

Shoutouts:
Thanks to all the guys that had to travel from Tuscon and SV, it's a long drive and I hope it was worth it. I would also like to make a general shout to everyone for coming to this and not a lame LAN party or something like that >_>

rest later

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
SHOUT-OUTS:

741: You ****ing **** dude. You should have placed higher. I saw you beat JMFH in Round 2, and then after that, you just had a dumb bracket. JMFH got an easier bracket and placed higher than you. Good **** regardless. All hail the mighty Fortress.

Vectorman: Why did you knock out 741, you jerk? Just kidding. But seriously <3

Axe: Duuude. Next time there's a tourney here, you're staying the nights BEFORE and AFTER. Axe is ****.

Coreygames: Thanks for hosting this tourney.

Forward: Rob's hat is not in the black magic game, but Rob's hat is. I love all of your secret rule games lol.

Joey: You're too good for having only played for that long. GJ Axe and Vectorman. Ty for the dollar.

Duffy: I took 6 bucks from you in MMs, and you took 7 bucks from me when I had to pay for your food.

Kosuke: Where is my Melee disk?

Jar'd: LOL Forward 1st round. Poor thing.

Light: Dang, you still ****. I hate you for beating me in that second match.

Dark: You didn't play me, you jerkass.

Other people: I'm too lazy and tired to write **** right now.

p.s.

Corey, you and Wakka got 9th you *******.

CHUK

Smash Ace
So epic, too fun. Nice to see everyone again. Can't sleep cuz smash is playing in my head (but it made me think of some cool new things so sweet!)....
Shoutouts....
Coreygames- Thanks for organizing this. perfect timing.
Coreygames' friend (BALLZ) - Thanks for letting 30 sweaty smashers play in your domain.
Tai - ZOMG thanks for letting me play at your place last night. You are getting waaaaay too good and I am surprised we didn't have to play eachother in brackets.
Duffy -surprised me with your skill, just try to attack the opponent more instead of mindlessly attacking nothing and u will be sick nasty in no time
CUTMET - cool falcon
Axe and Vectorman - You guys are awesome for showing up and have tooo sick spacies, you **** on my friend Rai.
Goop - exists.
Dark and Light- I want to play you 2 more
Forward - fun matches, pwn in street fighter
POMX-Fun matches, sheik is a *****, sorry
Rai - you'll never read this
coty - i'm so happy I didn't play you. I saw you do so some sick nasty.
altf4 - we need to play next time I see you
Wakka - wakka! I think of chappelle show when I see your name. Your samus is pretty female-space-maverick-with-a-crazy-shooter-gun-on-her-arm-like.
Wobbles - I didn't get to play you but you busted the MAD sick nasty, it was dope dumb stupid bad fly doogy! It is no wonder you are the toast of the town.
Jar'd - practice and confidence = win. I reccomend to stick with a character
Kosuke - You got TEH mindgamezzz. I like watching your fox/arth alot cuz u do alot of unexpected stuff like the jab stuff.
$$$$-this guy is pretty cool too
Pichu - Top teir.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
hungrybox, forward never "quit".

he was done traveling after OC3 so everybody just thought he quit. but if you noticed he still went to tournies so really he didnt. after OC3 he went to super champ combo and he did go to pound 3 as well. he may have stopped playing for awhile during the time brawl came out(first 3 months or so) but other than that no he didnt quit.

anyways, good **** sean i know im not too much of a challenger to practice against but at least i keep your foxes tech skill in tact =).

rugoodat0

Smash Cadet
SHOTUOUTS:

Tai: thanks for letting me stay at your place
corey: thanks for hosting the tourney
jetfour/gamerguitarist: you guys rock at ssb64
SV: you guys are plain awesome
Kosuke: ill get better >_>
wobbles: your fourstocked me twice in a row you meenie
forward: after the tourney dinner was too hilarious

everyone that wasnt at dinner, you missed out, it was awesome

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT-OUTS:

741: You ****ing **** dude. You should have placed higher. I saw you beat JMFH in Round 2, and then after that, you just had a dumb bracket. JMFH got an easier bracket and placed higher than you. Good **** regardless. All hail the mighty Fortress.

Vectorman: Why did you knock out 741, you jerk? Just kidding. But seriously <3

Axe: Duuude. Next time there's a tourney here, you're staying the nights BEFORE and AFTER. Axe is ****.

Coreygames: Thanks for hosting this tourney.

Forward: Rob's hat is not in the black magic game, but Rob's hat is. I love all of your secret rule games lol.

Joey: You're too good for having only played for that long. GJ Axe and Vectorman. Ty for the dollar.

Duffy: I took 6 bucks from you in MMs, and you took 7 bucks from me when I had to pay for your food.

Kosuke: Where is my Melee disk?

Jar'd: LOL Forward 1st round. Poor thing.

Light: Dang, you still ****. I hate you for beating me in that second match.

Dark: You didn't play me, you jerkass.

Other people: I'm too lazy and tired to write **** right now.

p.s.

Corey, you and Wakka got 9th you *******.
u suck tai im better than you and if you get butt hurt about it then that proves and you have to admit im better u suck! YEAH! MELEE!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
u suck tai im better than you and if you get butt hurt about it then that proves and you have to admit im better u suck! YEAH! MELEE!
Which is why I beat you every time I wasn't sandbagging, right?

And me not getting last at the tourney.

Or beating you with my Sheik, which I don't even use.

Or me taking your dollar.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
see you got all butt hurt so that means im better LOSER!
Let's see.

What you did was put me into a Catch 22, leaving me with no real option. If I didn't reply, your point would still stand. If I did reply, that would automatically qualify as being butthurt, which according to your dumb logic, means that your point still stands.

ALSO..

Did anyone happen to take a blank disc cover with a Melee disk in it? If so, it belongs to me, and I would like it back.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
this had to be so good... TAJ PLAYS MAN SO COOL, i thaught he quitted.. But wait, he eidnt played singles?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Only Wakka and Wobbles are in the realm.

Good **** Phoenix.

LMAO at Omar and his obtuse angles.

Kosuke, thanks for letting me win that one puzzle match.

DuffO, you get props for being the only one willing to money match me.

Axe, you know that girl at the restaurant was bangable.

The rest of you, I rarely saw you or I see you too often.

I was so tired. After I drove home, I slept until 3PM. **** driving.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
[22:11:37] KosukeKGA: ...I just remembered something.
[22:11:55] KosukeKGA: When I went to get my Wii from my backpack for playing with Jackie
[22:12:00] KosukeKGA: It was already open.
[22:12:14] KosukeKGA: Someone brought an extra TV...
[22:12:37] KosukeKGA: And I think that was before you guys came...Not too sure.
[22:12:42] KosukeKGA: And...That's all I have to say.
[22:12:48] KosukeKGA: (Again...)
[22:13:21] xroflmaowtfx: okay
[22:13:24] xroflmaowtfx: that makes a lot of sense

Corey, if there's an extra disc (i.e. One that was not provided by your friend, you, or Trent), it's PROBABLY mine. I really don't give a **** if the case was lost or anything; I just really want my/a Melee disk back.

this had to be so good... TAJ PLAYS MAN SO COOL, i thaught he quitted.. But wait, he eidnt played singles?
Taj wasn't there. The team "Taj and Wobbles" was actually Kosuke and Duff0

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Kosugay KG-Gay's words of lulziness:

Here goes (People at Tai's house first):

Tai: I am sorry about what happened with your Melee disc. Again, I would never steal it. Good job on at least getting top 10 for singles.

Duffy: Nice to see you again and finally play 64 on console...About your playing skill in Melee, you need to just practice and play more. You will definitely get better a whole lot in the near future. I can see it.

Charlie: I like listening to what you have to say...You're pretty funny; and, I like people who have that sort of personality. Heh. Those matches we had were too good.

Bryan: Although you don't say much, you still are a pretty nice guy to me. I can see it in my eyes...You're pretty cool. :p
---
Axe: You are pretty **** awesome. That set we had in the tourney was the most intense match I've ever had in playing Smash. (What surprised me even more is that I had to play you first both singles and doubles, haha.)

Vectorman: You too, are pretty **** awesome. No wonder Tai loves you guys. You and Axe just lift the mood up for everyone. At least I got to you play you for a little.

YEAH!: <_< No.
---
GamerGuitarist7: Shocked at the way I looked, huh? Well I'm not surprised...And nice Fox. You got me a whole bunch of times in the matches we played. Just watch out for my **** Up-B's. Heh.

Jackie: Ahh, it was so nice to play a different game from Smash for a tiny while. And playing Forward was pretty cool. Nice to play, eh?

Cutmet (I think): ...I'm drawing a blank.

Forward: Teach me your Fox skills! And ****, I can't believe I missed finals. Why didn't you guys record?! ...Anyway, that Puzzle League match hilarious. 3900 to 3901! ...In person, you too are pretty awesome.
---
Rob: I like people that make others laugh...And I also like how you love to help others get better at Smash...I can see some goodness in you. Good job at taking 1st in Doubles and Singles!

Jar'd: ...1st round against Forward. ****, lmfao. I feel sorry for you. You should talk more. Don't let all the college guys scare you or anything. We're all nerds! (No offense... >_>)

Corey: Thank you for hosting this tourney as a farewell gift to Arizona...Hope you enjoy your new life in your new home.

Joe: God dammit, you and Corey make me HATE SAMUS. Haha. Still, my heart was racing toward the end... Good job on beating me.

Trent: ...I think I saw you there. ._.; Hey.

Light: I always fall for your mindraping skills. WTF?! Best Peach in AZ, for sure.

Dark: Hello Brad's brother. Keep it up with the Dr. Pepper.

AltF4/Dan: "I have a red name. I command you to do the freeze glitch." ...You always make things enjoyable.

Shiv: I'm glad you made it. Hope you had fun. Keep practicing with that Fox!

Goop: Nice to see you could make it.

Trevyn: You are hilarious. Your Falcon is so rambo.

Coty: We don't talk much. But I want to play you more and not fall for that **** Jigglypuff gayness, haha.
---
Anyone I forgot to mention: um, lulz

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol i think the reason i was shocked was because 1) you have an 80s hairdo and 2) i think g-mo posted a picture of the VT shooter saying he looked like you and i took it too seriously >.<

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone that came out. I know that room was sooooo hot, and I'm glad everyone was able to play fine anyway. To the results:

Doubles:
1: Tean Zero (Rob + Sean)
2: Oblivion (Greg + Brad)
3: Team Smash (AXE + Vectorman)
4: G-h0t (Manny + Trevyn)
5: Kaiba Corp (Tai + Yoko)
5: Blue Screen of Death (Dan + Coty)
7: Trent and Wakka (Corey + John)
7: Team Blue (CHUK + Ari)
9: S-Show M-me Y-your M-Moves (Trent + Joe)
9: Taj + Wobbles (KGA + Duffy)

Singles:
1: Wobbles
2: Forward
3: Light
4: Axe
5: Vectorman
5: South Paw
7: JMFH
8: Wakka
8: SA-X
9: 741
9: CHUK
9: Dark
13: KGA
13: RAI
13: Balls
13: B-Stick
17: Duffy
17: POMX
17: Jard
17: cutmet
17: Shiv
17: ALTF4
25: YEAH!

Shoutouts:
Thanks to all the guys that had to travel from Tuscon and SV, it's a long drive and I hope it was worth it. I would also like to make a general shout to everyone for coming to this and not a lame LAN party or something like that >_>

rest later
Robbles is my favorite AZ IC's player.
And Sean is my hero.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Woooo.

Light: Man, that's the first time I threw a controller and I *wasn't* angry. The only reason I beat you in the second set is because I watched you play Forward and was all like, "oh, that's how it goes."

Dark: You earned every infinite I gave to you!

Axe: Pikachu is an IC's delight. Not the most well-known matchup, but it favors them hard. And... well, I get to play so many Foxes it isn't funny. Sucks having the novelty match-up card played against you :(

cutmet: No mistakes against IC's allowed.

Joe and Corey: My Samus is bestestestestest. Dittos prove this. Corey: you should have seen my Sheik on Samus **** at the Georgia Melee tourney this summer. I can win the match with ICs but it's stupid hard, so... counterpixies.

Coty: You owe me sushi and parking ^_^ Also, you and Dan seemed to do the best out of all the teams we fought, except for Trent and Joe on Japes. Crazy.

Sean: Man, our teams play was beastly, especially when I hit you with two rollouts. Yayhuzz. As for our finals match... last match, last set; I'm just lucky you haven't been playing any Peach lately. Sorry about the flashy finish :p

Everybody else: yayhuzzzzzzzzzz....... I'll see you all at some tournament far in the future. AIM me for any reason though, I can't fall out of touch with the community or a part of me will die :p

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
time for a bit of late shoutouts

YEAH! - it was fun playing you, **** your good for only playing for 2 months man. your gonna go far kid if u keep it up

AltF4 (aka Dan) - lol man i always end up playing you in the loser bracket, i was a scared cause i remembered Devestation, way too close!

Shiv - man shave that beard you hippy! it was nice seeing you again, keep practicing in tucson

Cutmet - the look-a-like silentspectre, lol your falcon is good, but against wobbles you gotta be fast! dont let up!

Jard - always the quiet one, didnt get to play ya. hope u had fun at the tourney

Brandon - dude, that sucks that u didnt get to make your 1st match, i was nervous as hell to play you. but i think i got lucky winning, cause i dont think you were warmed up yet, but good match though

Chuk - fun hanging out with you again, too bad we didnt get to play, i wanted to see your progress

Corey - fun tourney man, brings back some memories. lol only thing that gets me is, you only win against 1 person and you get the same placing as me, or (8th) whatever you call it. i had to win 3, oh well :p

Coty - great games man, lol i really wanted to pull another Devestation on you!! woulda been too good!

V-man and Axe - great to see you guys again, lol what a way to make your entrance by hitting me in the back V-man. im like *whos this ****er think he is?!*.
teams were awesome, sorry me and my bro had to go for the grab and jab thing, but we had to make sure, you two are too good!

Sean - awesome seeing you again, hope we get to play next time. if there is tourney some time that you wanna travel to, hopefully we can go too. havent been outta state for awhile

Wobbles - Wobbles!!! **** you and your IC's!! lol good games man, glad you didnt hold back on me, i tried my hardest for those kills on you. FALCON PUNCH!!!!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good games everyone! It was cool to see the whole group again.

I did terrible, lol, but no johns.

I also hate shoutouts, but maybe later.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
My shoutouts!

Corey: thanks for hosting, it was a fun *** day

Dan: we're just too good man...

AXE: most fun i had all day was playing you, lol, you should come to phx more, you're 2 cool 4 school

Joe: marth rapesssss

Rob: i f*cking love your climbers... unless they are playing against me... in that case, f*ck them...

Omar: dont be dumb, enter next time.

Sean: good to see you again man, you still got it

greg: lol, eff that, no devastation for you

brad: white marth will prevail!

EDIT: Trent: Puff dittoes are awesome.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Greg we played for a bit I was marth and u were falcon and then we had to quit (the 1 match we started) cuz bracket started

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
COTY IS THE ONLY MAN I WILL ALLOW BALLS TO TOUCH....err..puff dittos...err yeah.

good to see everyone again. We should most def do this again.

Maybe I will stay for singles for once in my life.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I am bad at shoutouts so I'll just say that I had fun at this tourney, and I'd like to say Good game to everyone I played. I may do full shoutouts later if I can but I didn't know everyone there. I need to start playing smash regularly.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Even if there is a Halo three, there isn't a Master Chief, Arbiter, Cortana, Covenant, Human Alliance, Sub Machine Gun, Pistol, Plasma Pistol, Rifle, Plasma Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Fragment Grenade, Plasma Grenade, Spike Grenade, Equipment, warthog, scorpion, specter, bombs, flag, teleporter, respawn, or X-box live.

There is the mongoose and Banshee though :3

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Even if there is a Halo three, there isn't a Master Chief, Arbiter, Cortana, Covenant, Human Alliance, Sub Machine Gun, Pistol, Plasma Pistol, Rifle, Plasma Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Fragment Grenade, Plasma Grenade, Spike Grenade, Equipment, warthog, scorpion, specter, bombs, flag, teleporter, respawn, or X-box live.

There is the mongoose and Banshee though :3
Objection!

*taps paper*

I believe the Human Alliance is in the realm. :p

Top Bottom