• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A BACK FROM OUR SLUMBER! - Whenever People Sign Up For It-ly AMA: Us3inMN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1588379840601.png

Us3inMN

AYYYYY SOMEBODY ACTUALLY SIGNED UP ONCE AGAIN! It's been a while, but we're back with a new exciting edition of the Smashboards user AMA! No this series wasn't dead, just dormant. People just haven't been signed up for the longest time. As of this one's posting, everyone else on the waiting list has been wicked dormant, so if any of y'all want to do an AMA here and haven't done so yet, now would be the chance to sign up

We're also now no longer limiting it to one AMA per person. Yup! People who've already been the subject of an AMA in the past can go again! If you've been itching for more questions flung at you, feel free to sign up once again! I know I will.

And oh, yeah, it's officially a whole year since we started these AMAs back in late March of last year, so uh... happy late anniversary!

anyways, onto the subject at hand. This AMA's subject is a master at stealing hearts (as well as lives of younglings, RIP). Give it up for Us3inMN!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Us3inMN has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week (assuming we have any names to draw, lol), so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

alright, Us3inMN Us3inMN , it's all yours.

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. You've told me you've never played Melee. What intrigues you the most about it?
  3. "Joker, there are too many of them, what are we going to do?"

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. You've told me you've never played Melee. What intrigues you the most about it?
  3. "Joker, there are too many of them, what are we going to do?"
1. Well, it's weird. I never even really followed Smash Bros until Ultimate. But when I go back and watch the "Everyone is Here!" trailer, I get chills. And I can also see why Snake's reveal in Brawl was crazy.

2. I wanna see why everyone praises it as the best Smash game. I've seen footage, reviews, pictures, and everything else about the game. But when watching it, I just think Ultimate is better.

3. "F**k off Morgana, you're just an annoying cat who won't let me leave my room!"

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Username origin?
1. No, but I've heard it's good. I don't own an N64 and I'd rather not get an emulator.
2. I got an Xbox 360 a while back and my parents wanted the accounts name to be for all of us. So since it was 3 of us in Minnesota it became Us3inMN. So even though I'm the only one who uses Xbox Live now, I just decided to keep the username and use it for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom