• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>B (plasma whip?) problems

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't use ZSS very often, but sometimes I'll break her out because she's kind of fun to play with. However, I have a problem that occurs sometimes where I'll use her side B and it will go right through the other person, even if we're both standing on the stage, usually while they're doing some attack, or just afterwards when one could normally punish. Does it just not stop if it gets out prioritized or does it just glitch from time to time? Does this ever happen to any of y'all?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Both Plasma Whip and dash grab have these weird dead zones in the middle of the whip. I can't tell if they're intentional or not, but either way, they're just something you have to be aware of when spacing them.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Hitbox on the gun barrel, and hitbox on the large globe at the end of the whip. The whip effects in the middle are just for show. Learn to space it properly.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Just learn to space it the right way...I tend to short hop with it and slightly jump backwards to stop approaches. Like already mentioned, learn the hit boxes and get the spacing down.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Well I don't use ZSS very often, but sometimes I'll break her out because she's kind of fun to play with. However, I have a problem that occurs sometimes where I'll use her side B and it will go right through the other person, even if we're both standing on the stage, usually while they're doing some attack, or just afterwards when one could normally punish. Does it just not stop if it gets out prioritized or does it just glitch from time to time? Does this ever happen to any of y'all?
Your doing it wrong!!! It has a weird hitbox that you need to memorize and apply correctly through spacing.

Space it properly and with practice youll get better.

Top Bottom