• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B Link's Page

B Link

Smash Lord
Impulse 2012 -- the last three matches of the GF between YBOMBB and Nintendude have been uploaded to my youtube. At first I didn't want to put them up because of the extremely low quality after youtube reformats it. However, I suppose it would be useful to post since it would give people a somewhat decent idea of how the matches looked like in general.

See first post for matches.

B Link

Smash Lord
An old Isai Falcon on Fox combo: click here

I did an old Isai Pikachu on Jiggly combo (the one on dreamland) a month or two ago but I wasn't recording =(. Now I can't do it.

B Link

Smash Lord
This isn't shffl practice. I just call it a 'link shuffle/shfl' cuz he moves back and forth a lot in the drill.

Battlecow

Play to Win
that's really misleading lol

you couldn't call it "shuffle" practice, or (even better) something else entirely?

B Link

Smash Lord
SiD8 Grand Finals: YBOMBB vs F_k Vwls iXi

YBOMBB wins 3-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbku1ULGUDM&list=UUON-22i4NzXe2U_CD9msrXw&index=1&feature=plcp
- 1st place ($75.00), don't remember 2nd and 3rd place prizes
- watch for unusual jiggly combos, dk punch combos etc.
- 16:00 -- YBOMBB suicides by attempting to fox uair falcon near the death zone to force a game 5 LOL

Random falcon ditto in bracket between YBOMBB and *** Vwls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TH95QwWOV4&list=UUON-22i4NzXe2U_CD9msrXw&index=2&feature=plcp
- 3:02 lol

B Link

Smash Lord
8bit-bishop said:
The link to Pika on Kirby 2 is actually linked to Kirby on Pikachu : - D
Fixed

---

Played YBOMBB, *** Vwls, Yoshi Guru on console

Matches

It felt like there was 2 frames of delay or so on the plasma tv, oh well.

B Link

Smash Lord
More videos will definitely come in 2 weeks (Impulse tournament). But I might record with Real/Unreal when he comes to my house in the next few days.

Also, I have videos on my channel that I don't link here. So subscribe if you want to see all of them lol. For example I uploaded some videos of all characters' hitboxes the other day.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
But I might record with Real/Unreal when he comes to my house in the next few days.
yes please

and then tell him when i get to play him on console, and quote, 'it's a wrap'

B Link

Smash Lord
Top Bottom