• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

^B Information

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So I’ve know this for a while now but since I’ve posted so many other threads in here I decide to wait a bit to see if anyone else would notice and share

Since no one has I’ll just cut the bull crap and once again try to breath life into the Sheik forum

After sheik uses her ^B and is free falling to the ground depending on how long you fall will decide your landing animation.

When sheik reappears from her ^B she does a little flip before her feet are level to the ground if you land when her feet are level and have yet to start blinking you will have gain the normal landing animation or zero lag.

Also from my testing I’ve discovered landing in different part of the flip will make you receive a different amount of lag. It lowering the amount the closer you get to having when your feet level. Needless to say if you land while blinking you will have lag but not as much if you ^B into the ground.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
So are you suggesting that upB to the ground when you are above the enemy since it might be a good tactic b/c then you can have no lag upon landing and invincibility in the air?

Also I'm new to shiek so I'm trying to find a good informative thread about her metagame. However, these forums seem so dead that the only good thing I've found is the guide by Ankoku. Would you know where any other informative threads about shiek are that don't talk about one move?

All q's aimed at Tristan win but anybody feel free to answer.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Also it´s good idea to ledgegrab if the distance is appropriate, like

___S___L with S being Sheik and L ledge. learn the distances.

Top Bottom