• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B-air to arrow cancelling, need advice/help

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
whenever I do my b-air into arrow cancel, i always end up facing the opposite way to where I kicked during the b-air.

I've accidently arrow cancelled in the same direction as my b-air kicks but I dont know the proper controller input to do this.

Ive tried using the control stick but I always end up pulling out my gale bommerang instead

Help?

mventre

Smash Apprentice
right after you bair press the direction on the control stick that you want to shoot your arrow in then press b ...make sure that you do not press the control stick at the same time you press b or you will throw your rang instead

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
awesome, thks alot =)

now that were on the topic of arrow cancelling, ive seen the brilliant "art of link" vid and seen that you can b-air arrow cancel and SH bomb to arrow cancel, but are there any other attacks that can be linked to arrow cancel?

4Serial

Smash Lord
Full hop double arrows
full hop gale boomerang > arrow cancel works
full hop bomb pull > arrow cancel
uhhh I think full hop n-air > arrow cancel works, not sure, but I doubt it's very useful

Top Bottom