• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

b.a.s.i.c mafia day 2

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The replacees were killed huh. Who listened to Gheb.

I'm actually gut suspicious of him, tbh. But I wouldn't label it as anything atm, so I'm just going to go back and read to see if I can get a clearer look.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
as it stands, i think kursed and ruy are clear, the former based on play and the latter based on association with dietz. ill have to reread to get a clearer picture of the other three, but guts telling me fie cuz of the nature of his play with respect to everyone but dietz. if i remember he was willing to comment on everyone that was hot (jay, gheb, ruy, trieste), except early dietz. my memorys hazy doe and ill have to get back to it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
as it stands, i think kursed and ruy are clear, the former based on play and the latter based on association with dietz. ill have to reread to get a clearer picture of the other three, but guts telling me fie cuz of the nature of his play with respect to everyone but dietz. if i remember he was willing to comment on everyone that was hot (jay, gheb, ruy, trieste), except early dietz. my memorys hazy doe and ill have to get back to it.
That's pretty much exactly where I'm at right now, including the dire need to reread the whole thing.

:059:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I seriously need to read this- but i'm so busy trying to live by my signature by Gorf and let me tell you it's not only the sun i'm receiving.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I 'll reread some tomorrow and get my head back in the game, but I am interested in Gheb. As has already been said, his treatment of Dietz was odd.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You seemed too swingy and indecisive. It isn't like you, now that I think about it. You usually show no doubt. But here, you said you liked Dietz and shared his view, but that you didn't want to let him go easy for that. That sounds a little unusual for you, and indecisive either way. The vote on Dietz also felt sudden.

This could change once I reread, though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The vote on Dietz was sudden because it was like a few hours before the deadline and votes were needed to make a lynch happen.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The vote on Dietz was sudden because it was like a few hours before the deadline and votes were needed to make a lynch happen.

Did you just say you RVS'd at the end of the game?

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if Dietz made negotiations with you in maf chat for you to kill him so it made you look clean because Dietz is tired of being mafia.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I personally would not call it a RVS, just a sudden switch. It could've come from mafia or town mindset ( look at Gorf's vote, does it mean he's scum? No. )
The question is, is there further evidence that suggests which mindset Gheb was in?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Sorry about my low activity today, I did see Avengers tho so that's part of the reason :awesome:

Yeah, that's what I saw suspicious about Gheb. The vote on Dietz while being strangely indecisive on him. I honestly didn't see why people saw him suspicious, but he was scum, so I guess I couldn't see his scummy behavior.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You guys think being indecisive is a scumtell or what?

It's a lot simpler than you guys make it look though - to me Day 1 was between Ryu and Dietz and I thought Dietz' attack against Ryu was OK whereas Ryu looked like he was just full of OMGUS so I thought Ryu was the better lynch. Turned out that nobody supported it anymore so I ended up voting Dietz. It's simple guys, no need to make it look like some highly complex scheme.

Did you just say you RVS'd at the end of the game?
Yeah man, that's exactly what I said!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You guys think being indecisive is a scumtell or what?

It's a lot simpler than you guys make it look though - to me Day 1 was between Ryu and Dietz and I thought Dietz' attack against Ryu was OK whereas Ryu looked like he was just full of OMGUS so I thought Ryu was the better lynch. Turned out that nobody supported it anymore so I ended up voting Dietz. It's simple guys, no need to make it look like some highly complex scheme.

Yeah man, that's exactly what I said!

The isn't what the only issue was.

You were being incredibly vague and not elaborating on the why part.

Just telling us I was scummier to you without much else was the issue.

Who you looking at now?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I wish I would've asked FiE and Kursed what they thought of Dietz before he died, could've been some interesting evidence.

FiE, Kursed, what are your goals and interests coming into this Day? Who do you want to push, look at, lynch.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I wish I would've asked FiE and Kursed what they thought of Dietz before he died, could've been some interesting evidence.

FiE, Kursed, what are your goals and interests coming into this Day? Who do you want to push, look at, lynch.
I have no idea because I didn't pay attention to Dietz. Anyways, Today I really have no idea. Did Orbo catch up on this or not?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Orbo is dead and I have a strong feeling that most people aren't actually read up well. I can only recommend you guys to read through the game again - it's only 9 pages after all - and take particular care of interactions between Dietz and FiE. You may notice something.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
btw, for those skeptical: 9 pgs ISNT A LOT. so i fully expect that everyone has the capacity to read up. look at time travelers mafia if you wanna look at a ***** to catch up on.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

After reading the only thing I noticed from Gheb was the things already brought, he was my first thought coming into this day, I don't have anyone to push at the moment, honestly.

I wasn't really focused on Dietz day one and had my eyes on Trieste before he replaced. Though I wasn't really focused on anyone day1 to be honest after it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Orbo is dead and I have a strong feeling that most people aren't actually read up well. I can only recommend you guys to read through the game again - it's only 9 pages after all - and take particular care of interactions between Dietz and FiE. You may notice something.

What are the interactions and what are scummy about them? Tell us why and make no bones about it, please. You are being far too vague in this game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, I specifically want you to reread the game because I know half of you mofos don't know anything about the stances of just about everybody else. That can become a problem.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
No, I specifically want you to reread the game because I know half of you mofos don't know anything about the stances of just about everybody else. That can become a problem.

Actually, I have reread the game and I don't see anything that wrong with how FiE treated Dietz.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
How did FiE treat Dietz in your opinion then?

Pretty much null. He didn't say anything about him, really. That is worth considering, but only once you're dead, imo. Your treatment of Dietz is more incriminating.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So me swinging the lynch towards Dietz is more incriminating than FiE ignoring him completely.

Sounds logic.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
In what way?

People have already stated what it was, Gheb. It's not impossible to see. You've asked other people to specifically look at FiE's treatment of Dietz; now I ask you to specifically look at your own treatment of Dietz and try to objectively see what people might find scummy about it.

I've said my peace on this; I want to see some other input now.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Eventhough i'm sort of saying this against myself, but Gheb is right about the not so backed up arguments. But I wouldn't say I'm doing anymore than anyone else sadly.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I mean it's ot like anybody is really playing this game at this point anymore it seems. The mod doesn't seem to be here either ...

Top Bottom