• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

b.a.s.i.c mafia day 2

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
true. Is it because people know who they want to lynch and are for some reason waiting for the deadline...?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
sorry for the neglect. i reread, but my thoughts remain exactly the same. i tried letting toDay breathe without my input, but the facts stand that kursed and ruy are my only two strong townleads, and out of jay, gheb and fie, im leaning fie.

vote fie

am willing to switch to jay or gheb if a majority relies on me.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
sorry for the neglect. i reread, but my thoughts remain exactly the same. i tried letting toDay breathe without my input, but the facts stand that kursed and ruy are my only two strong townleads, and out of jay, gheb and fie, im leaning fie.

vote fie

am willing to switch to jay or gheb if a majority relies on me.
You say that your thoughts haven't really changed, but I remember you considered me town lean late D1, what has changed for you to go with me?

#HBC | Gorf

What's Jay doing in your lynchpool?

:059:
its safer to put him in than to just write em off. like im not convinced hes town, and im comfortable enough with 2/5 people alive when theres 1 scum left, like im not persuaded necessarily either way, you feel me?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
its safer to put him in than to just write em off. like im not convinced hes town, and im comfortable enough with 2/5 people alive when theres 1 scum left, like im not persuaded necessarily either way, you feel me?
Yeah I know where you coming from but I don't agree. I don't think Jay is more likely scum than Kursed but I lean town on both. Ryu and you are pretty clearly town to me right now so lynching FiE for me is a mix of PoE and him avoiding interaction with Dietz on Day 1.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Here's my thoughts when I re-read ( I held back on posting them till now. )

Gorf was questioning Dietz for his reasoning and I like that. Doesn't seem like much of a shady connection to Dietz from him.

Gheb was incredibly vague and stubborn about why he voted Ryu, and as he pointed out, though, the reason why he voted was obvious. However, he did want an explanation from Dietz doing the same, so that's interesting.

Gheb, why did you respond in this way to Ryu's post?
http://smashboards.com/threads/b-a-s-i-c-mafia-day-2.397949/page-6#post-19071935

Gheb going ahead and laying the basis for him lynching FiE later, possibly:
http://smashboards.com/threads/b-a-s-i-c-mafia-day-2.397949/page-7#post-19072414

I want to lynch in this order
Gheb, FiE, Ryu

Gorf is town
Kursed is null

Kursed is whom I would lynch if I were left in lylo with those 2.

Vote Gheb

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Why am I scummy to you?

Stubborn and needlessly secretive about your Ryu vote.
Unusually indecisive on Dietz, essentially saying you liked him but were trying not to, then voting him to make a lynch happen when you had seemed to find him townie.
That, and PoE. Your reaction to Dietz is more scummy to me than FiE's or Ryu's, and Kursed is only null.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't see where I've been stubborn nor why it matters that I've been "secretive" about a vote that's totally irrelevant to anything that happened in this game. And even then ... that's not scummy. You just can't deal with it. That's a huge difference.

No idea what you're brabbling about Dietz. You make it complicated when it's simple. I've explained that bit but you choose to ignore it. Not good. FiE has actively ignored Dietz all game which is a lot more alarming than me having been indecisive between Ryu and Dietz and ultimately not only making the right call but also swinging the lynch into that direction. I don't know what to tell you if that is "scummy" to you. It's not. Simple as that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
On a Reread I kinda see what Gheb was saying, FiE made comments on Dietz but no real insteactions just kept him at arms reach.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I can totally swing to FiE. He's second on my list, and i can see the points made.
Since we still have PR claims left we should be pretty well off.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
*Notices bandwagon on me* Well that's to be expected.
Reread everything, I am playing PoE at this point, FiE should claim.
I'm Vanilla Townie.
On a Reread I kinda see what Gheb was saying, FiE made comments on Dietz but no real insteactions just kept him at arms reach.
I really had nothing specific to say to Dietz and didn't really notice anything, I musr've missed why he was scum, I guess.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Should we mass claim? We have the time to lynch both PR claims if scum fake claims a role. I don't have experience in situations like this. What do the more advanced players think?

Also where is @ Kursed Kursed ? I think he actually broke the activity rule by now.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I would say there is actually no point cause Scum actually has a risk claiming vig the only town PR left, as if the scum claims vig he would either get lynched or get the actual vig lynched leaving him to get lynched the next day. The scum player can not win if that happens, and actually has no risk claiming vanilla as there is no tracker or rb to stop him.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Do you think the vig should go ahead and claim so we don't waste time pressuring him, only to have him claim then?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vig should not claim.

Massclaim is pointless because everybody will just claim Vanilla from now on. There's also only one scumbag left so we're not in a situation where we could gain anything from massclaiming.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't mass claim, my pool is the same for the most part, ok with Gheb for now but tentative reevaluation if he is on Lylo.

I hate school right now.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
My lynch order hasn't changed but I'll switch to FiE in case deadline is tonight, so someone else can hammer.
Vote FiE
Really doubt this is right though, is too obvious imo.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
REASON FOR INACTIVITY, PLEASE EXCUSE THIS POST SO THE GAME CONTINUES.

I am so sorry for breaking the activity rule. The reason behind this is because I just had surgery and in the hospital there is no wifi because I was on a lower level. What I had was called a gastroscopy. I am recovering and I hope I can catch up on this game. If you don't believe me and think i'm making some story to excuse my activity, here is a picture of me. Please excuse my hair i really need a haircut. Usually I use gel to place it up. ( i'm doped up on anesthetic )

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Vig keep in mind if you claim you will be killed. Ofc everyone is gonna claim VT but vig is first on the scum priority list.
Gheb stop pushing vig

And someone explain why FiE is guilty... I really don't get it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah, vig claim idea was stupid, don't know why I considered doing it.

We're on FiE because he did not comment on Dietz at all.

#HBC | Gorf

lol @ gheb stop pushing vig

the "too easy" thing moreso applies to gheb actively trying to push ruy over dietz and calling him scum for it, rather than fie being scum cuz of how he didnt make any assertions in crucial moments yesterDay.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
REASON FOR INACTIVITY, PLEASE EXCUSE THIS POST SO THE GAME CONTINUES.

I am so sorry for breaking the activity rule. The reason behind this is because I just had surgery and in the hospital there is no wifi because I was on a lower level. What I had was called a gastroscopy. I am recovering and I hope I can catch up on this game. If you don't believe me and think i'm making some story to excuse my activity, here is a picture of me. Please excuse my hair i really need a haircut. Usually I use gel to place it up. ( i'm doped up on anesthetic )
plz feel better.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
the "too easy" thing moreso applies to gheb actively trying to push ruy over dietz and calling him scum for it, rather than fie being scum cuz of how he didnt make any assertions in crucial moments yesterDay.
... what?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Woops didn't see Jay's post. But I didn't comment either? So why him?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For me it's just a mix of PoE and FiE completely avoiding interaction with Dietz. Can't confidently say that I read anybody as scum ... except him.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
but your play makes me feel inclined to call you town whereas fies doesnt.
Gorf man explain this to me as if i'm 6 years old. I feel as if I understand but I don't want to assume that I get it when I might be way off. I feel as if FiE has been lowkey yes, but other than that I don't see how there is a difference between him and I. Why do you feel inclined to call me town, Gorf?

Top Bottom