• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Azusa says: Heyyy ~ If you live in the bay area, we should smash it up?

azusa

Smash Rookie
Sup, this is Azusa/Austin. I want to play and get better but I don't have a lot of people to play with. If I could get in contact with some people I'd love to play and get better. Whoop some :reverse: and be on the receiving end as well =). I live in hercules but on the weekdays I'm in the concord.

Thanks.
Message me or reply or somethin.

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh dope!

azusa i love your peach
there's hella people around your area
dajuan's home is in richmond or san pablo, and lucien lives in walnut creek along with DBR in concord

i wanna play you, man

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i love ur peach. it has really good combos and smart pressure.

i always end up playing for some extended period of time when i go to combo food. i'm the asian guy w/ the falcon/fox. i think you played my falcon at the last tourney?

demu351

Smash Apprentice
hercules!? oh snap thats like 5 minutes from where i live (rodeo). id love to have someone to practice with thats actually close by for once!

im usually free to play friday afternoons and most weekends

just let me kno when you're available or something and maybe we can set something up

azusa

Smash Rookie
i love ur peach. it has really good combos and smart pressure.

i always end up playing for some extended period of time when i go to combo food. i'm the asian guy w/ the falcon/fox. i think you played my falcon at the last tourney?
Thanks!!
I always go to them tounaments so...we'll play if I see you.
Not sure who you are though.

azusa

Smash Rookie
hercules!? oh snap thats like 5 minutes from where i live (rodeo). id love to have someone to practice with thats actually close by for once!

im usually free to play friday afternoons and most weekends

just let me kno when you're available or something and maybe we can set something up
THAT'S AMAZING. Rodeo isn't that big. I might know you lol. But yeah I'll message you.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
well....i actually don't have a car...or live near concord.
Depends where the 20 minutes is.
Like....which direction? lol
But you're in the concord area on weekdays?
I guess it's 20 minutes past where you're coming from. Mapquest it son lol.

Walt

Smash Ace
Always welcome at the dvc rec room, me, JB, bchu, lucien, and bob$ in there most days. Pretty much every day but tuesday and the room is closed fridays.

Eber

Smash Rookie
omg, theres san franciscan smashers and we're not getting together to smash? I need serious practice in melee.

ConstantlyDrunk

Smash Rookie
Is this near 29 palms?... Well nothing is near 29 palms. I don't mind driving 2-3 hours if I have to too smash. This place is just depressing. From Hawaii but lived in Florida for the last 3 years. Played brawl prolly 5 times but been playing melee since it came out. Might be rusty cause I haven't played against another person since I left Florida. But I'm sitting at the airport right now flying home for Xmas. Pretty sure I'm going to play smash a lot. I'm down for weekends. Sweet they just opened the bar.

Top Bottom