• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Anger - Tucson, AZ 8/15/09

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i need money from someone to be able to make this. i had money but an emergency happened last night and i had to buy something important for my girlfriend and now we have no money at all

if anyone can loan me any money in increments of 5 dollars i would appreciate it a ton because i really want to make this. i don't need more than 20 bucks but i need at least 15 (singles, half of doubles, door fee).

if anyone from phoenix loans me money maybe sean can pay you back after he wins singles and then i'll pay him back when i have money since he lives here in tucson. if that's cool with you sean i would appreciate it a ton.

thanks

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Some emphasis:
Update: Warm ups begin at 2pm, and the tourney starts at 4pm.
Yeah, Sean didn't update the original post. And AiaB updated the "Where" but not the description. So be there at 2!

EDIT:!!!!

I apologize for the confusion, but I just talked to Jeff (who is with Sean) and he said that they are getting the tournament to start ASAP. The friendlies are there now. Hopefully you'll see this in time, fridayslobster. They said they would hold back to allow the late people though.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Some emphasis:

I apologize for the confusion, but I just talked to Jeff (who is with Sean) and he said that they are getting the tournament to start ASAP. The friendlies are there now. Hopefully you'll see this in time, fridayslobster. They said they would hold back to allow the late people though.

Taken from a couple posts above:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Axe just texted me this

"Just to lety ou guys know, the tourney starts at 1 today :p it's ok if you'll be late, but just let us know if you will be"

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Sean needs to get a working phone. If I miss doubles due to the lack of communication, I'll be hella pissed.

Top Bottom