• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awww Yeah! Poll Time!

Hyrule at SmashCon!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Studstill

Smash Ace
"Best post of 2015."
Wow.
Wait, you can turn off items?
This is Shears best post, the Heroin one is elitist, dismissive, and honestly HITLERESQUE.
Madao, unfortunately, no. I do not think it is clear.
I ****ing *hate* Dreamland. I think it breaks and ruins the game I love.
What should I do, then?
I don`t want to not attend, so I`ve spent over 2000$ the past 8 months on SSB tournaments, with rules that I hate.
I haven`t protested, or demanded, or firebombed a venue. All I`ve done is try to find out how many players want Hyrule back.
This is worse than frowned upon, even asking about Hyrule is compared to the addled mind of a drug fiend.
This kind of class warfare within the scene is sick. If you all want to or play this game ot look down on others, to feel like you are better than them, then fine: That is you prerogative
But, you absolutely will not run the scene as if that is our systemic attitude, to wit:
Shut up, noob. Shut up and listen. You don`t deserve and answer further than "here are some clips of some long matches."

So what if Hyrule never gets unbanned. So what if it does?
This is not the way to have discussions. I`m smarter than you isn`t an argument. I`m better than you isn`t either.
This is sad and ridiculous and I don`t even know what to say anymore.
I guess I`ll spend more hundreds of dollars to play by rules I have no say in.

Annex

Smash Ace
LOL this again, when there's still 100% chance of people

GETTING MAD

and a 0% chance of any ruleset changing
Bottom tier. Should've just posted a strawpoll in the social. Smh

Top Bottom