• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome Stage-Build

iron blade

Smash Ace
Lol. The negative gravity glitch is back, and you don't even need high damage to do it! It was like watching ping-pong at higher percents.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
wow, this stage is amazing, but the first stage i'm building is reznor fortress from mario snes.

J18

Smash Journeyman
yeah i agree with mystic kenji, the part where they just keep taking turns smacking eachother at one point, needs to be a gif.
i really can't wait for stage builder. i'm gonna remake hyrule castle from 64. tornado included.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
sadly stagebuilder sucks ...
nintendo has a fable to make things half heartedly...

4 chars not enough for the name? WE´LL GIVE YOU 5!
Wanna record your matches.. we have a good idea! you´ll be able to choose wether you want the match AFTER the game.... BUT ONLY UP TO 3 MINUTES!
You want to build own stages? SURE! BUT ONLY WITH A COUPLE OF BUIDING PARTS AND CLOSE TO NO OPTIONS!
you want online brawl? SURE, BUT TAKE THIS FRIENDCODE AND NO LOBY OR CHAT OPTIONS AT ALL!

thanks BigN

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
sadly stagebuilder sucks ...

4 chars not enough for the name? WE´LL GIVE YOU 5!
Wanna record your matches.. we have a good idea! you´ll be able to choose wether you want the match AFTER the game.... BUT ONLY UP TO 3 MINUTES!
You want to build own stages? SURE! BUT ONLY WITH A COUPLE OF BUIDING PARTS AND CLOSE TO NO OPTIONS!
you want online brawl? SURE, BUT TAKE THIS FRIENDCODE AND NO LOBY OR CHAT OPTIONS AT ALL!

thanks BigN

Epic ownage!

@topic: that stage is too good, played on it today xD

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
As fun as it looks, as a tourney stage, you can't be serious?
Pisses on any character who depends on their groundgame, doesn't it?

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
As fun as it looks, as a tourney stage, you can't be serious?
Pisses on any character who depends on their groundgame, doesn't it?
I know sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet, but the posts in this thread sort of made it obvious that Yomi isn't being serious.

@Topic: Olololol everyone from Germany is posting here. That stage is amazing.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
This stage is like fighting in a steel cage at No Way Out... but fun and less bloody!

Top Bottom