• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome kills using Kirby

Joka

Smash Journeyman
Ever done an awesome kill using Kirby? I mean an AWESOME one! I have:

I was playing SSB with some friends. We were battling first in Planet Zeebs and he had Pikachu. He was right beside the lava, when I hit him with a Final Cutter. He fell into the lava, came up, and got hit again by Final Cutter, which knocked him into the lava AGAIN, knocking him out.

Http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9497/ssb1fe2.png

Then my other friend challenged me and she used Ness. We were fighting in Saffron City on TOP of the area where those Pokemon usually pop out. I hit her with a Final Cutter attack, throwing her down, and knocking her out.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9251/ssb2zw2.png

While playing Melee at my high school, this senior was playing as Mario. We were on Peach's Castle. I just unleashed a fury of melee attacks, cornering Mario into a wall. Somehow, Mario jumped out and then I leapt at him, and kicked him, knocking him out.

Just today, at school, some kids and I were doing a Team Battle in Melee and we were on Big Blue (one level I loathe so much...and if you wanna know, my partner was Yoshi). I killed off the other team with kicks, knocking them offscreen until they had about two lives left. (I lost though. One of the players is REALLY good)

OK, last awesome kill. I was fighting with some others guys in Yoshi's Island. Ganondorf was at the edge, so I just inhaled him. I suddenly jumped off without knowing, and realizing this, spat out Ganondorf and got to the platform for safety. Ganon, however, wasn't so lucky...

(Describe yours!)

apple joos

Smash Cadet
umm... me on ledge. opponent trying to hit me. dropped and used funal cutter the dropped then jumped then dair ftk

Joka

Smash Journeyman
OK, today, for the first time....I spiked this kid using Ganondorf. On the Final Destinaton arena, I had almost knocked him off the platform with a kick attack, and when he tried to jump up, I used Final Cutter, sending him downwards.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i had two lives left, my opponent (gannondorf) had one, and i had just been knocked off FD and my friend decided to try and meteor me down to equal our lives out. just as he came down i tried to finnal cutter myself up. well he missed me and ended up getting spiked straight down and i won the match. That was pretty cool.

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
Team battle, me (kirby) and falco vs kirby and ness. I swallowcided kirby and killed ness on the way back up with bair.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just about all my kills are pretty amazing because Kirby stinks so badly.

But a few that I'm quite fond of are....

my 6-7 hit combos that end in a kill shot. The combos are done entierly in the air.

My falco/fox specials are quite hilarious. Hammer off the edge dropping them beneather the stage forcing them to fire. And destroying them from there with back airs and other such moves.

lol. I've got a million of them.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Haha! You don't want to hear mine. Okay I guess you do.

1) It was Kirby fighting a Fox with 1 stock left for the Fox. I was playing Kirby and was knocked off of the stage. The Fox fighting me tried to shine spike me. He misses and I got him with the final cutter.

2) I was playing against my brother's Roy at Final Destination. He was knocked down below the stage. I went in for a spike but he countered. I bounced down and lost my stock while he killed himself too. Too bad I lost the sudden death.

3) Kirbycide!!!!!

Top Bottom