• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome combo with Kirby and either Falco, Wolf, or Fox

goldencometdogamu6

Smash Rookie
OK here's the awesome combo. I dunno if anyone's posted this yet but i'll give it a shot :laugh:

ok wat u do is you put items ONLY on smash ball and one other thing (this does not work with all items...only ones to my knowledge are smoke bombs and golden hammers) and so you get kirby, and either fox, falco, or wolf. You make kirby get the smash ball and then have kirby get in the VERY CENTER of the stage (Final Destination works best) and then get the other character on the very corner so far that they're about to fall off. Get kirby to use its final smash then at the VERY SAME TIME have the other person use their shooting move as many times as possible and watch the shots go into the kirby cooking pot. Once you've stopped shooting and the cooking is done out will sprout TONS of the item you chose. Remember, this only works with a few items. Reply any new items you find out. Have fun! ;)

hippyman69

Smash Apprentice
oh dear. i just wish people would just lurk more b4 posting/joining, know that items aren't in competitive matches, or actually play smash. What the hell are you thinking goldencometretardedsaloairh. You are the biggest idiot i have ever seen. thats not even a combo. its not even an unkown thing. that doesn't help anyone. kill yourself

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I call this the "Gourmet Smash"

BTW, it's not really a 'combo'. Lol.

goldencometdogamu6

Smash Rookie
lol sorry...didn't know it would upset anyone T-T
btw i apologize for not doing my research
but ya gotta admit its pretty cool :)

Top Bottom