• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome Bowser Trick, it involves the Klaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
It's an awesome trick I did, when I was experimenting with Bowser.

The trick would be throwing your opponent off the stage, then jumping off and catching them with the Klaw then throwing them in the opposite direction making them hit the stage and bounce off going downwards dying.

The best stage to do this on is Final Destination.

Here's how to do this.

1. Hit/throw your oppenent off the stage.
2. As your opponent attempts to recover, you jump towards them and use the Klaw (right/left + B ) to grab them.
3. Bite them a few times (1 or 2 tops) then throw them at the opposite direction you are facing.

Your opponent will bounce off the stage plummeting downwards and will die.

The only bad thing about this trick is that you will die along with your opponent.

But its pretty **** awesome! But this trick is very hard to do so, its best to try this trick in training mode.

What do you guys think?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hmmm, let me try it right quick, and I will tell you what I think.

Edit: Recommendations on good training partner/move for sending parter partway off stage?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
klaw off the stage is nothing new, and you shouldn't throw them at the stage if you do get them, they can just tech and live, just suicide with them if you get them in the klaw off the stage

its seckzy though

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yup see that, someone with 3 posts has a smart idea...

Lets not give your opponents chances to live fellas

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
but chances are if your opponent is at a high enough damage where that can happen they likely aren't recovering anyways haha

alright enough of this topic buh bye

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom