• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awakening the Voice - Tiki for DLC! *Go to sleep...and wait... *

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Honestly? I really don't see Tiki making it into 4, but if Smash 5 is announced... When Smash 5 is announced I'd like to see her make an appearance as a playable fighter. The problem is that their will most likely be at least 2 new FE games by then. That's not even taking into account that the new main character from FE: Fates will most likely share a similar move set to Tiki. Clone? Hopefully not.

Honestly? I wouldn't mind if Roy, Lucina, and Robin were removed... Robin a little less due to him being unique, but there are still plenty of other FE: Awakening characters and I'm honestly not a huge fan of the customizable characters being playable in Smash. Even if Robin does stay I'd like for the FE roster in 5 to look like this...

Marth
Tiki
Ike
Robin
Kamui

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
For Super Smash Bros 5. I Want:

Characters:
Marth
Tiki
Ike
Robin or another magic user (unlockable)
Anna (unlockable)
Azura (DLC)

Stages:
Kingdom of Akaneia (Akaneia series)
The Mila Tree (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Tower of Guidance (Unlockable:Fire Emblem: Path to Radiance/Radiant Dawn)
Infinite Chasm Bridge (DLC - Fire Emblem Fates: Invisible Kingdom)

Nah

Smash Champion
Man when are they gonna reveal who's next for DLC/who won the ballot though?

I really wanna know....

Troykv

Smash Master
For Super Smash Bros 5. I Want:

Characters:
Marth
Tiki
Ike
Robin or another magic user (unlockable)
Anna (unlockable)
Azura (DLC)

Stages:
Kingdom of Akaneia (Akaneia series)
The Mila Tree (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Tower of Guidance (Unlockable:Fire Emblem: Path to Radiance/Radiant Dawn)
Infinite Chasm Bridge (DLC - Fire Emblem Fates: Invisible Kingdom)
Actually, I like these roster's ideas, I like the possible characters and the Stages are wonderful.

The "or another magic user" sounds like a bait for me (?)

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I like these roster's ideas, I like the possible characters and the Stages are wonderful.

The "or another magic user" sounds like a bait for me (?)
Which Fire Emblem characters you would put into YOUR roster?

Troykv

Smash Master
Which Fire Emblem characters you would put into YOUR roster?
Okey... Mmm...

Marth and Ike are staples, Roy and Micaiah are the characters that I actually like between the viable options... and... I'm unsure with everything else, but I only accepot Roy as a (semi-)clone for Fire Emblem because he is Our Boy, and I like him so much.

I could take characters like Tiki and Aqua/Azura xD

So, the roster that I would like to see is:

Marth
Ike
Roy
Micaiah
Tiki
Aqua/Azura

And probably Robin too because he already is a popular character and he couldn't "clash" with Micaiah because they use different weapons (Swords and Anima Magic vs Light Magic and Staves) and help to represent more things.

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah is also a good choice ... But then, Nintendo must coming with a Tellius-game before the release of Smash 5...
Tiki is the most important female character in FE, so she should be playable in Smash 4 or 5!

Last edited:

Gimmick

Smash Ace
I've changed my list around...

Marth
Tiki
Ike
*Insert FE: Fates character*

Honestly? I think Azura would be the best choice. I'm not a fan of custom characters being in the game (Kamui).

Gimmick

Smash Ace
15%... Maybe 20, but those are really stretching it (IMO). I'm inclined to say 5% or less, but who knows. I personally see these being the DLC characters...

Wave 2: Snake, Wolf, and Shovel Knight

Wave 3: Issac, King K. Rool, and Shantae

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Fortunately, Sakurai is a large FE-fanboy. The main factor of the choice of a DLC-character is not the popularity, but the originality ... So, Tiki as an original character, and Sakurai as FE-fan = 15 - 20% chance!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
upload_2015-10-20_19-51-34.png

upload_2015-10-20_19-51-48.png

Am I the only one who wants Shadow Dragon Tiki in Smash4 / 5, instead of Awakening Tiki?

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I prefer the younger one too.
So there is a contrast between a little, weak girl and a huge, powerful dragon.

Young Tiki will differentiate themselves from the rest of the Fire Emblem cast, which consists of big people.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Nah. Older Tiki is more interesting to look at... I also feel like her design fits better in smash.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Tiki is on the 75th place of the Source Gaming Ballot. She is even on the 25th place of the characters that have already been presented in Smash 4. That's very high, now we have five FE characters. Tiki is so popular indeed!

(The person above me said once that Tiki is not at all popular, which is not true)

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I think Tiki is playable in #FE

A new trailer showed her a have duet in battle with the other character

I dont see any other reason why she is there

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I think Tiki is playable in #FE

A new trailer showed her a have duet in battle with the other character

I dont see any other reason why she is there
Can you give us a link to the proof? I would like it very much if she is playable ...

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I wish there were real Manaketes playable in FE: Fates......
I found it more enjoyable if Nah was playable in place of Inigo, Severa and Owain.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
What do you mean? I have enough freedom to express my opinion?
You sort of did the spoiler tags wrong. You end it with [/spoiler], not [end spoiler].

But I agree, it'd be nice to have Nah be playable in Fates too.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Corrin / Kanna are not real Manaketes. I do not want him/her in Smash4 / 5. They do not seem interesting ...

Top Bottom