• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awakening the Voice - Tiki for DLC! *Go to sleep...and wait... *

Kitsunebi

Smash Rookie
NNID
TenebrousFox
Pikachu and Tiki in awakening are voiced by the same seiyuu (voice actress).

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I think: The Awakening Tiki has an another actor than young Tiki

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Tiki and Ingrid? Still not buying the game since the first was trash (IMO).

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I first wait for the reviews, but if they are good, I buy the game.

Where slept Tiki for centuries? In the Mila Tree? Outside?

Gimmick

Smash Ace
The first Project X Zone was garbage (IMO). That's why I'm so reluctant on getting the second one.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Nope. That game is still trash. At least there's an idea for an up special.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Nope. That game is still trash. At least there's an idea for an up special.
I want to see the reviews of the game before you judge the game.
I think teleporting really do not fit with Tiki. Tiki can use her Manakete wings, even though she does not change completely in a Manakete.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
I want to see the reviews of the game before you judge the game.
I think teleporting really do not fit with Tiki. Tiki can use her Manakete wings, even though she does not change completely in a Manakete.
Meh. I wouldn't by it either way. I don't find Shime Gamy Ten Su... Whatever it's called! I don't find it appealing. Plus the music hurts my ears and the whole pop-star thing isn't for me.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Meh. I wouldn't by it either way. I don't find Shime Gamy Ten Su... Whatever it's called! I don't find it appealing. Plus the music hurts my ears and the whole pop-star thing isn't for me.
The same goes for me. But I want to see Tiki in HD!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Double Posting Warning Received
You will when she's get into Smash... Hopefully.
ut the chance is small. That's because there are 5 FE characters. I wish there was no Lucina and Roy!

Come back and look how cute Young Tiki is!
upload_2015-10-8_20-19-49.png

upload_2015-10-8_20-20-24.png

How many times you voted for Tiki?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Honestly? I'll take any stage from FE as long as it's actually a location within the game, and not just Fire Emblem themed.

Edit: why is double-posting against the rules? Just limit the amount of post to two like comic vine does. Meh. Whatever.

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Naga is still master over you, moderators! She allows me double post! Otherwise, her daughter does not appear in Smash4!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Let's hope they do not show the results of the Ballot over a century . We are (unfortunately) not Manaketes. :(

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
A long time fan of the series, Sakurai has a deep affinity for the series. Reportedly, he sung the theme song for Fire Emblem (
http://web.archive.org/web/20121025...em.com/shadowdragon/interview/interview4.html).

Sakurai therefore worked on Shadow Dragon (The game twhere Tiki appears and is one of the main characters) and is a big fan of Fire Emblem!
Anna had no significant role in Shadow Dragon and was not even playable. So Tiki is more likely to appear in Smash4 than Anna!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman

You can not choose between Anna and Tiki? Here is the solution! How about Tiki and Anna together ? Anna is riding Tiki!

Gimmick

Smash Ace
For the Tiki- and Anna fans ... I'd rather Tiki separately. If the Ice Climbers are not working, why would Anna X Tiki works?
Because Sack-of-rai has been lying to us this whole time and knows that the Ice Climber's are obsolete... Anyway... They could work depending of how the Dev team went about it. Think Bowser Jr.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
However, Tiki X Anna would be the first duo character in Smash that have no connection in the game of origin.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
According to the "source gaming ballot" is the fanbase of Tiki and Anna roughly the same size ...

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
upload_2015-10-13_20-27-35.png

Here you can find which style Tiki would assume in Smash 4 if she might be a playable character ...
Young Tiki
- There is a contrast between a little girl and a large, powerful dragon.
- Appears in all games where Tiki is playable + Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
- Sakurai worked on "Shadow Dragon", a game where Tiki is playable in this style.
- The breasts are not visible.
Adult Tiki
- Better known than the other style
- Tiki has a trophy in this style.
- The most recent style.

Top Bottom