• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Awakening" - The Revolutionary 2012 combo video

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
IT'S HERE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMH5RWFmgLc

Preface:

A combo video.. a year in the making. I have started this project late 2010 and here I am in early 2012 with the final product. I have went through scraps and scraps of different versions of the combo video. I went through at least 10 major modifications. Some of these combos date from as early as January '10 and go to as late as February '12. However, I will expect that you will find the combos to be extremely entertaining.

This has been a massive project. With the help and critique of so many people I have been able to yield maximum results from this.

With this combo video released, I would like to give one final shout out to my inspiration who had me hooked onto this game. WAR. The flashiest Snake in my eyes who has given me initial reason to play this game. Hawaii's CVs were my biggest inspiration back when I started and now I hope I have surpassed even you guys!

Additional information:

Songs (in order): Eon - Celldweller, Behind Closed Doors - Rise Against, Ten Wo Tsuke - Gurren Lagann OST

Every combo in this video has been performed by me EXCEPT:
Green diddy: WiNKY
Purple diddy: Dekar
Cyan Yoshi: Zudenka

Programs used: Pinnacle Studio 14, Adobe After Effects

No combos were staged except for the N2 Gasm.

I have tried my best to keep it quality over quantity. 6 minutes does seem a bit short but I hope that the content will still keep you loving it.

I am working on a new project with Keitaro, my crew mate. We will be collaborating on a new crew combo video featuring Leap of Faith (Jbandrew, NAKAT, Pwii, Bleachigo, Keitaro, False.) You can check out his amazing trailers and works here at his channel!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i got 2 special thanks in 2 sweet *** combo vids, why am i so cute?

GOOD **** BRAH - MEILING

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Amazing ****ing job bro. I think its safe to say that you have surpassed the gasm crew good job

8Bitman

Smash Master
Best CV I have ever seen. Favorite part was 3:25. It really shows how you become so determined to go in when there are no more options. Holy crap dude, amazing video. :happysheep:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
One of th top 5 brawl combo vids so far for me (among with Prime Time, Undairrated, Messiah, and another one which I can't seem to remember.)
Amazing work.

Top Bottom