• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awaiting Registration

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Does that mean that I am waiting for someone else to add me? What does it mean exactly?

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
for you to become friends they must add your number, and you must add their number.
when it says "awaiting registration", it means that they have not entered your number

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
That represents someone who you added (entered FC + a name) but hasn't reciprocated yet, by adding your brawl FC to their list. Until they do so, you cannot play together through the "With Friends" WiFi.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
ya, i have run into alot of people that say they want to play, so i add them , but they never do the same. therefore i have like 4 "awaiting registrations" on my brawl FC list. some people are just lazy....

[PU] Poison

Smash Rookie
I think you and your friend have to be online at the same time so that he/she appears on your Friend Roster 'officialy', so to speak.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Is it only me or have random brawls take forever to connect to? The problem is not connecting but actually finding people.

Top Bottom