• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grasshopper

Smash Rookie
Do you know Alienware? (www.smashboards.com)
Top of the edge gaming computers

Would you like one of this great computers for free, go ahead and access this link

www.smashboards.com

by the way i play melee, and i can't wait for brawl, but i love computers as well,,,,,,, so go ahead and try the link out
And if you can please share the link too

This post not last edited by McFox at whatever time it is now.

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
2. No Blatant Advertising If you have your own website, you can give it a quick mention in a legitimate post, but if you make a post specifically for advertising your site, it will be edited and you will receive a penalty. Also, do not sell anything through Smash World unless it is approved by the Administrator (Gideon ). Finally, do not advertise your own or anybody else's website through a private message. If somebody sends you SPAM like this, report it to a Moderator with your username, the contents of the message, and the sender's username.

* Making an advertisement post - 1 point, 1 week length
* Making an advertisement topic - 2 points, 2 weeks length
* Private Message advertisement - 2 points, 2 weeks length

You should probably have read the rules first. http://smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=41
it's fine to make topics in here, just make sure they discuss SMASH, k thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom